Forum Consideration?

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by tyndale1946, May 7, 2016.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946
    Expand Collapse

I'm just throwing this out there for what it is worth... Visiting another Christian web site awhile back I noticed they have a forum called Testimony... Has the BB ever considered having a Testimony Forum or is that to much trouble and will cause to many problems?... You know what they say you don't know if you don't ask... So I'm asking!... Brother Glen

• Like Like x 2
  2. Santha

Santha
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

Brother Glen, Great idea!
    Let me consult with admin team to see what they think.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946
    Expand Collapse

I know it is done in some churches not all... I feel maybe this should also be a private forum... But to some bearing your heart and soul is uncomfortable for some but I feel that up to the poster what they disclose or not disclose... Your trials and tribulations coming to Christ and how he has effected your life since then... Brother Glen

• Like Like x 1
  4. DHK

DHK
    Expand Collapse
    <b>Moderator</b>

I don't mind. In fact I think it is a good idea. I notice many times when I ask certain individuals to give their testimony they won't. It seems as if they are one of the elect and that is all that is needed. I am trying to stay out of that forum now.