1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Four year old charged

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by HankD, Oct 25, 2011.

1. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Damarcus Blackwell's four-year-old son was lining-up to get on the bus after school last month, when he was accused of rubbing his face in the chest of a female employee.

A female employee? A teacher? A teacher's aide? What?

I bet this employee is in the teacher's union and can't be touched with a lawsuit or otherwise removed from her job.

3. billwald

billwald New Member

Considering the name of the "suspect" maybe something unstated is the underlying cause of the complaint.

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Just how tall is this kid? I don't know of many prekindergarteners that could even reach MY chest and I'm only 5'3"!!

5. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Society and law makers are getting SO paranoid that young children are being accused and charged with sex crimes. I read about a very young boy (don't remember his age but wasn't much older than this boy) who was put on a sex offender's list for looking up a girl's dress. Young children are curious about the opposite gender and sometimes do inappropriate things, but putting a little boy on a sex offender's list is over-reaction in my opinion.