1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fox News

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just sent this email - do you agree?
    If so, please send them an email - but please do not copy and paste - compose your own letter.
    Ref the story of the NY teacher who refused to allow "God Bless the USA" to be sung by the young students. Many parents caused an uproar and the principal has now permitted the kids to sing "God Bless America". Gretchen Carlson commented that when Americans speak up, things happen

Well, there is something I am going to speak up until proper action is taken.
    Why does Fox News continually feature its female hosts in extremely short skirts/dresses.
    These females are often struggling to retain a modest posture. However, there are times when "Their picture is taken". Putting it bluntly - too much is shown.
    It is inconceivable for me to believe that none of the female host would rather wear, at least occasionally a longer dress/skirt.
    It is refreshing that Fox News brings the conservative side of news, but it would be more consistent if the hosts were to dress in a more conservative manner.
    I trust that Fox News will take this serious matter in consideration immediately

REV R. BOB TEACHOUT

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone else bothered by this?