1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured France Prepares For Mass Unrest

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Aug 29, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

U.S. Drops Bombs; EU Gets Refugees & Blame. This is insane.

Starting in 2011 in Libya, the United States dropped bombs on Libya in order to replace its pro-Russian dictator, Muammar Gaddafi. The EU is now tearing itself apart with guilt-feelings at European nations’ responses to the refugee-crisis that was caused by this American bombing-campaign in Libya, and then by the one in Syria. Europe has also received refugees from the American-sponsored bombing-campaign in eastern Ukraine (the bombing-campaign that the 2014 American-installed anti-Russian Ukrainian government calls an ‘Anti-Terrorist Operation,’ or ‘ATO,’ which labels the residents in that pro-Russian area — where the residents reject the February 2014 U.S. coup — as ‘Terrorists’ and thus as being suitable to be bombed, and even firebombed).

And yet, despite these millions of U.S.-caused refugees into Europe, European nations still permit U.S. troops to remain stationed on European soil decades after the entire reason for NATO’s very existence (which was protection of Europe against a communist invasion from the east) ended. (The Soviet Union’s equivalent Warsaw Pact had dissolved and ended in 1991, when the Soviet Union itself did — yet NATO continued on, and constantly touts ‘the Russian threat,’ just as it did the Soviet threat, as if there were no change when communism collapsed, as if the ideological reason for the Cold War had been fake all along. There is no justification whatsoever for “the New Cold War.”) Russia is now responding to this new American-created hostility of Europeans against Russia, by its matching this newly transformed now anti-Russian NATO’s war-games against Russia, with similar Russian defensive maneuvers to prepare for an increasingly possible NATO invasion into Russia.

Continue . . . http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/09/u-s-drops-bombs-eu-gets-refugees-blame-this-is-insane.html

2. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

I was in Germany from 1967 to 1969. Back then, of course, Germany was divided into 2 main parts, East Germany (which was basically a puppet government that was really controlled by the communist USSR), and West Germany (which was a creation of the Western allies [US, UK & France, that was declared to be a nation in 1949 and in 1955 given its full independence as the Federal Republic of Germany).

While I was there, I noticed that in some parts of West Germany there were people living in small communities who weren't native Germans and spoke a completely different language than German.

I asked a German man who seemed to know a lot about this sort of thing, and he told me that many of these people were refugees from countries that were once occupied by the Third Reich before or during WW2.

They were permitted to enter the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG), as a part of some kind of "understanding" that was set forth soon after WW2 to permit these people to enter the FRG.

They were mainly from the countries of Czechoslovakia, Poland, Hungary, and Yugoslavia.

Apparently they were permitted to seek employment in the various areas of the FRG for two reasons: (1) The Nazis often either devastated their homelands during their invasions or their occupation of these lands, hence there was little left to support very many people who managed to survive the ravages of WW2 in their native lands; and (2) the FRG itself had been destroyed either by the Nazis themselves, or by the invading Allied forces, which necessitated increased manpower to rebuild post-WW2 Germany.

I'd never thought about this before, so what this man told me seemed to make sense to me.

He also told me that prior to WW2, if German families could afford to do so, they often fled to other Western lands to avoid the ever-growing repression of those people who dared to oppose the policies of the Third Reich.

My home area in PA was one of those areas where a lot of Germans fled because people of German ancestry had been settling there ever since the middle to late 1600's.

Most of these older immigrants were folks who were Mennonites, German Brethren, and Amish people. My hometown's name was that of an older Mennonite settler, and for many years, my hometown and its surrounding areas were pretty much politically controlled by people of German Mennonite origin.

A book about the early history of my hometown said that for years, the town council's official meetings were conducted entirely in German, and continued on as late as the early 1920's--well over 30 years since my hometown was incorporated in the late 1880's.

My family wasn't of direct German descent, but my maternal grandmother was of German descent. As a young child, I still remember her "rebuking" me in German when I started acting up in her presence. :BangHead:

At any rate, it seems that the FRG has for almost 70 years a sort of haven for "displaced" people, including those that are trying to enter the FRG to escape persecution by such Islamic groups as ISIS.

The trouble I see with this open door policy that's been heavily promoted by FRG's Chancellor Angela Merkel is that in her desire to welcome refugees from Iraq and Syria, the FRG may have also allowed some ISIS members to enter in the FRG and spread their anti-Western, anti-Israel, and anti-non-extreme-Islamic religion to take foot in a nation that for the most part never was very much centered on the Bible for almost a century and a half.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Not to mention the "terror" attacks they could carry out or could be blamed on them.

But that would work in the western government's favor though.

The neo conservatives that have infested Washington DC and other western governments after 9/11 live for and by the crisis. For every new crisis that comes up they're able to grant themselves more money, more power, more control and more secrecy.

There's no intensive to prevent crisis when so much can be gained from them.

Operation Gladio - Full 1992 documentary BBC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHXjO8wHsA

#23 poncho, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
  4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

While Europe is preparing to take in potentially millions of migrants from African and Middle Eastern countries, politicians in Israel and Kuwait admit that their policy of refusing refugees is because the migrants fail to assimilate and pose a huge threat to social cohesion and democracy.

Appearing on Middle Eastern television, a Kuwaiti politician stated, “In the end you cannot accept people from a different ethnicity, culture and environment.”

Striking a similar tone, an Israeli politician asserted, “We’ll bring in a million Africans, half a million Filipinos, 2 or 3 million Chinese, and that’s the end of it for Israel.”

Asked why it posed a threat to allow a million Africans into Israel, the politician responded, “It’s threatening because this will no longer be a Jewish state….our country is a Jewish state, a Jewish and democratic state.”

Continue . . . http://www.infowars.com/kuwait-israel-admit-they-refuse-to-take-refugees-because-migrants-dont-assimilate/

MIGRANT CRISIS: THE FOOTAGE THE MEDIA REFUSES TO BROADCAST

Why are mainstream media outlets like CNN and BBC only broadcasting footage which shows the migrants in a positive light?

Continue . . . http://www.infowars.com/migrant-crisis-the-footage-the-media-refuses-to-broadcast/

WHITE HOUSE CLAIMS 10,000 REFUGEES FROM SYRIA WILL BE VETTED, FBI SAYS THEY WILL NOT

In the wake of President Obama’s order to bring 10,000+ Syrian refugees to the United States in the next year, the White House claims that every single one will be carefully vetted. However, the FBI says there is currently no way of carrying out such a procedure.

Continue . . . http://www.infowars.com/white-house-claims-10000-refugees-from-syria-will-be-vetted-fbi-says-they-will-not/

BBC VIDEO COMPARES SANDWICHES BEING THROWN TO MIGRANTS TO NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMPS

What is not mentioned in the narration, which attempts to imply that migrants are being mistreated, is that several are seen walking up to police and taking sandwiches for themselves with no clamor or distress whatsoever. Several of the migrants in the clip can also be seen smiling.

While the BBC and other media outlets are keen to highlight videos of migrants apparently being mistreated, footage showing migrants in a negative light has been completely absent from television screens.

Continue . . . http://www.infowars.com/bbc-video-compares-sandwiches-being-thrown-to-migrants-to-nazi-concentration-camps/

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Refugee Crises At Dangerous Tipping Point As Hungary Deploys Army, Germany Loses Patience

BUDAPEST, Hungary (AP) — Hungary on Tuesday declared a state of emergency in two of its southeastern counties in response to the migration crisis, a move that paves the way to deploy the army to the border with Serbia to stop the flow of migrants that has been entering the country.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-15/refugee-crises-dangerous-tipping-point-hungary-makes-arrests-germany-loses-patience

UN ‘Concerned’ for Refugees as Mad Max-Style Train Seals Hungary-Serbia Border (VIDEO)

An apocalyptic-looking train fitted with razor wire has been deployed to seal the last gap in Hungary’s border with Serbia, amid UN agency warnings that fences and tougher border controls are not a solution to the dire refugee crisis.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/un-concerned-for-refugees-as-mad-max-style-train-seals-hungary-serbia-border-video_092015

State of Emergency Declared in Hungary as Refugees Stage Hunger Strike

United Nations vows to find alternative routes allowing refugees to flood into Europe.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/state-of-emergency-declared-in-hungary-as-refugees-stage-hunger-strike.html

Germany & Austria Close Borders — Schengen Agreement Under Pressure — Will War Emerge?

The Schengen Agreement was to be the cornerstone of the entire euro proposition. We just warned that this freedom of movement would begin to come under pressure with this turning point:“As the economy turns down very hard after 2015.75, we are more likely than not going to see the freedom of movement in Europe fragment and that will be the crack that signals the eventual risk of breaking up the EU idea of empire-building.”

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/37172

FEDERAL DATA: U.S. ANNUALLY ADMITS QUARTER OF A MILLION MUSLIM MIGRANTS

A Breitbart News review of State Department and Homeland Security data reveals that the United States already admits more than a quarter of a million Muslim migrants each year. President Obama intends to add another 10,000 Syrian migrants on top of that.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/14/federal-data-u-s-annually-admits-quarter-of-a-million-muslim-migrants/

1 in 50 Syrian refugees in Europe could be an Isis jihadist, minister warns David Cameron

Elias Bou Saab, the country's education minister, suggested as many as two per cent of refugees from Syria may be jihadis sent by the so-called Islamic State.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/1-in-50-syrian-refugees-in-europe-could-be-an-isis-jihadist-minister-warns-david-cameron-10501249.html

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

German Police Covering Up Rapes so as ‘Not to Legitimize Critics of Mass Migration’

Fears public knowledge of children being molested by Muslim migrants could lead to “right-wing demonstrations”

Police in Germany are keeping quiet about a spate of rapes targeting children committed by Muslim migrants in and around refugee camps so as not to “legitimize” critics of mass migration, according to local media reports.

The Gatestone Institute has compiled a list of the innumerable rapes committed by predominantly Muslim asylum seekers over the last few months.

One of those cases involved a 13-year-old girl who was raped at a migrant camp in Detmold, a city in west-central Germany. The girl and her mother originally fled the Middle East to escape from sexual abuse in their home, only to be targeted by an asylum seeker from the same country.

Fearing that public knowledge of the rape could lead to “right-wing demonstrations,” the police buried the incident.

Continue . . . http://www.prisonplanet.com/german-police-covering-up-rapes-so-as-not-to-legitimize-critics-of-mass-migration.html