1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free broadband!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by exscentric, Nov 6, 2008.

1. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obomba wants free broadband for everyone! Wonder if he will provide the computers too :laugh:

He also wants to nationalize the internet - uhh thought it was an international deal????

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow, free broadband. I like that idea. There is free public broadband in a a good portion of Annapolis, Maryland.

3. givengrace

givengrace New Member

Well I hope he also makes my Spell Check realize his Name isn't Misspelled.

4. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Portland wanted to do that but the company went broke and they are left with lots of equipment they can't afford.

Salem wanted to try it, but they wised up and rejected the idea. If the public sector can make a buck at it they will provide all that is needed.

What a deal- give the public free broadband - get them used to it - pull the plug and you have an information blackout - along with the fairness doctrine and you are left to the media that won't tell anything :thumbs:

Oh big brother could have a ball if he so decided.