1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free Fantasy Sports?

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by NateT, Jul 27, 2004.

1. NateT

NateT Member

It's been a while since I've played fantasy football. I used to use sandbox.com and the cbssportsline but both have gone to being a pay service. I'm not interested in winning money or anything, I just like to see how my team can do against others.

Anyone know of any free fantasy football games online or any games where you can try to guess who will win each week (again - for free)?

2. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

We can put together a free fantasy football league on Yahoo if we get 10-12 who want to do it. We would have to figure out a way to do a draft ( i dont think we can do it on line, real time in the free version)

Yahoo has an online stat tracker you can buy for about $10/player that I used in a league last year - I wound up in front of it instead of the TV for many times last year.

3. NateT

NateT Member

I just checked, you CAN do a live draft on free yahoo, but you can also do an autopick draft which I think allows each person to rank who they want in that order. Then yahoo's computers go through and conduct the draft based on everyone's rankings. That might be an easier way to go to not have to be online for the draft.

4. NateT

NateT Member

Is anyone interested in a Fantasy Football league? I noticed Yahoo also has a survival game that you pick a team each week that you think will win and if you miss your pick you ar eliminated.

Nothing involved but a little bit of Baptistboard Bragging rights.