1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free Gmail invites

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by bb_baptist, Jan 14, 2006.

1. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

I have a few invites to give away.

PM your email if you want one.

2. Charles E.Smith

Charles E.Smith New Member

I have some too I'd be willing to give away.

3. preacher

preacher New Member

What's a G-mail?

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

It's pretty neat preacher. It's web-based email, and it does cool stuff like puts a lot of the spam directly into the spam folder, and if you do get any, you mark it as spam and don't get it from that place again.
    I'm loving it right now. Some person got really ticked at me about a week or so again and signed me up for all kinds of spam. Usually I get two or three, I'm looking at the inbox and there's 508 right now. (Christians are funny when they try to get mean...what next, they'll come and replace my Charmin with generic? )
    But...I don't have to see it. I just see that the number on the side list that tells me how many or in there, and it even throws it away automatically every few days.
    It's also searchable. You can type in a key word and find an email.
    It can be organized, with all the conversations from one person and yourself in one email instead of 50 separate ones.
    Etc..
    It's nice. I have it. I use it. I like it.

5. preacher

preacher New Member

OK ....Thanks! I've been using GO.com for years now & they have some of that...but in the last month they've decreased the actual mail window to a itty bitty square & filled up the rest of the page with ads. I'll get ahold of WebMeister & see if any are left!
    Oh I just let BH out at the CCH so watch where ya walk or she might come runnin' up your leg!!!