1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free registration on cool scriptural screen saver

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by BrianT, Oct 2, 2003.

1. BrianT

BrianT New Member

Hey all,

I created an award-winning Bible-based version of the Matrix screen saver, called "Codex".

It is available for free download at:
    http://www.tegarttech.com/codex

Normally, the shareware regisration cost is $7, but if you send me an email or private message and tell me you saw this post on the Baptist Board, I'll send you a registration code for free.

Brian

2. Pastork

Pastork New Member

Brian,

Thanks for the free registration! This screen saver is the coolest screen saver I have ever seen. I like it even more than my Stargate SG1 screen saver. I was also really impressed at all the options and variety there are for changing the look. There is no getting bored with this screen saver. Great work! I look forward to seeing some of the other things you do!

I will recommend it in some of my other forums. For example, I have included a post at the XP Smoker Forum ( http://www.xp-smoker.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=2022#2022 ).

God bless you,
    Pastork

[ October 03, 2003, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Pastork ]

3. BrianT

BrianT New Member

Awesome. I'm glad you like it, I'm almost done a new saver that I believe is going to be way better. [​IMG]

And thanks for the publicity! [​IMG] If you could include a link when you spread the word, it would make it easier for readers to find/download it.

Thanks again!

4. Pastork

Pastork New Member

No problem. I included a link in the XP Smoker Forum post, and will do so in any other posts.

Have a nice day, brother!
    Pastork