1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

From the Czech Republic Observer: A Nation of Fools?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Aug 1, 2014.

?
  1. Thumbs Up .....

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Thumbs Down .....

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Thumbs neutral ......

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No opinion!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is an excellent article, and it should resonate with all of those who saw, and are now waing up to see, that Obama was not the right man for America!

"As we all bash Barack Obama for leading America down an irreversible path to European-style social democracy, it is important to stop and remember that he is just one man…one man who requires the assent of millions of voters to allow him to do what he has done. In that spirit, consider this quote attributed to the newspaper Czech Republic Observer. While I have been unable to confirm the source, the content is nevertheless worthy and profound.

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.”

SEE: http://bearingdrift.com/2012/02/15/a-confederacy-of-fools/

So, what do you think? Thumbs up, or thumbs down?

2. Walguy

Walguy Member

"We can handle Obama, but I don’t know what we can do about a majority of people who would re-elect the guy." - Rush Limbaugh, August 2012.
    This observation has been made before. Even though I'm an optimist, I can't help thinking they're both probably right.

3. General Mung Beans

One wishes the paper was accurate in that Obama was establishing a social democratic state.