From the Mod II

Discussion in 'Calvinism/Arminianism Debate' started by Squire Robertsson, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

I trust you've noticed I have adapted this position.
    Now, I don't start to be concerned until a thread gets 100 posts. And I don't take any action until there's been no activity for 24 hours.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Squire Robertsson
    I'm giving over three page threads at least 12 hours without a new post and most of the time 24 hours before closing it. Why? From what I've seen long threads wander from the OP and tend to raise the tempurature of the rhetoric. Three pages is not a hard limit; it's only after that that I keep an eye on the clock. Threads closed on this basis are closed without prejudice. So, feel free to pen up a new on on the same topic. If nothing else, it means readers won't have to slog through 123 posts.

2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

It has come to my attention, that some here are taking offense with DHK for his remarks on a thread and with me by extension.

1. Just because DHK is a Mod he doesn't get a pass. He doesn't mod this forum so he's just another member to me.
    2. His position is not unique. He does not take a full on Calvinist postion and that offends some here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.