1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fun activities to help children learn about God

Discussion in 'Women's Fellowship Forum' started by Carnold23, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Carnold23

Carnold23 Member

I am trying to start educate my two children at home about our religion.
    Other then what they learn at church, and our daily activities and talks, they don't really learn anything at home about God.
    I really would like to help them learn in a fun way.
    We have lots of picture books and we read and talk about them daily. What are some other fun ideas that we can do to help engage them?

2. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Member

There are so many fun activities for children that include the teachings of God. A great place to look is pinterest. Pinterest is fulll of so many things, even daily activities for children to learn about Christ.

The Gospel Grab Bag is a nice packet of activities for children. You can find it here: http://www.gospelgrabbag.com/activity-days-3/25425-2/

I also really love the idea of "My Promises to God." This craft is a beautiful way for your child to express their faith: http://www.myjoyfilledlife.com/2014/01/16/promises-god-craft/

3. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Have your kids give their gently used clothes to those less blessed. When you go grocery shopping let the kids buy canned goods kool aid, Macaroni & Cheese, and at the end of the school year if their ring binders are still in nice shape let them donate those to those less bless. Or buy an inexpensive ring binder at Walk Mart.