1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fundraisers get paid back

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Pennsylvania Jim, Nov 19, 2004.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It seems that everyone who opposes the far right-wing is guilty of some hate crime or another. It seems that the Constitution Party did say the war in Iraq is illegal and that foreign aid should be ended, no matter who starves to death.

2. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

Here we go again. CMG, do you think it's the obligation and function of the US government to feed the world? If you are to be true to you international Communist position, you should give up all you have and lobby the government to liquidate all US assets and spread them equally around the globe to all who have less than us.

Otherwise, to criticize someone who is against US Government foreign aid with the accusation that they don't care about hungry people is to be a hypocrite.

3. Pennsylvania Jim

Larry,

Maybe you should just give a teeny bit of consideration to the possibility that you could learn from criticism. I know that it's difficult to swallow. It doesn't mean that you're a bad guy at all. But, really, you could gain a lot from considering what I have said, rather than simply denying any possibility that your posting is less than you might think. Not bad, just less than you think of it...which is apparently very, very, very, very much.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And what do you call a guy who is always having a pity party for himself and accusing everyone of hating him whenever they tell the truth about his far-right-wing political ideas? I guess I would call him a boo-hoo guy, especially since he makes the false charge that the war in Iraq is illegal. The implication of that is that the President and the troops are war criminals, just as some lawyer in Canada is charging in a British Columbia court. I have no respect for the platform of the CP and for the tactics of those who uphold that platform. They remind me of the hippies of the 1960s.

5. Pennsylvania Jim

Waa Waa Waa. Mommy, Church Mouse said mean things to me! Waa Waa Waa. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Jim,

I have learned much from criticism and am perfectly willing. But some criticism is just misplaced and we should not give it all equal weight. There is legitimate criticism and illegitimate criticism. Your criticism of me, on that particular point, was misplaced.

7. Pennsylvania Jim