1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Funny news!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Gina B, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A different kind of justice. :applause:

3. Carolina Baptist

Carolina Baptist Active Member

In today's world, the crooks might accuse him of steeling their van.

4. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I love it when crooks get what they deserve.

One time when I was working at a convenience store, a kid came in & went over to where the alcohol section was. Usually when someone is there to get something, they know what they are going to get & don't hesitate. I noticed that the car he was in was backed into an area with the passender door wide open. It looked like they did that so he could make a quick get away. I got someone to watch my register, went outside with a pen & paper. I got behind the car that was waiting & began writing down the information. The car took off & left.

I went back inside & noticed the kid was starting to make his way to the door loaded down, until he saw me. I said, "You look a little bit loaded down. Let me help you put it on the counter." I also said, "By the way, I think your ride just left you." He ran outside to find them gone. I stepped outside & he asked me if he could use the phone. I told him there's a pay phone just on the other side. He told me that he didn't have any money. That's when I confronted him. I said, "Well how were you going to pay for all that beer?" He said,"Credit card?" I said "Let's see it; And while you're at it, let's see your ID."

After I said that, the car that left came back. He jumped in & said get out of here, this guy is crazy. I only wish my boss could have seen that.

5. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

That was a smart thing to do. They didn't get away with anything that way. Unfortunately, the police were too late as usual, and they got away.

6. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

I'm surprised he wasn't arrested for doing so.