1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FYI... Do NOT use Forumup.net!

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by TheWinDork, May 24, 2006.

1. TheWinDork

TheWinDork New Member

Hi Gang,

Just as a warning to those wanting to start a Forum of thier own.... Do NOT use FORUMUP.NET. and here's why... I created a forum there, and today, I got nailed by an attack, by a troll from some other board. Forumup.net has ZERO Security on thier forums. They DISABLE the ability to force ADMIN Validations! and they also DISABLE the ability to shut the board down! I mean, I've heard of some stupid stuff, but that takes the cake, frosting and all! :mad: Anyhow, I moved mine back to Invisionfree. Thankfully, it's a new forum and it's all free, so, I didn't lose too much,just a few posts. just had to set up a forum like REALLY fast. and redirect everyone to the new one. Now, I got security... let them turkeys try and troll my board again... :mad: I tell ya, some people sure have alot of time on thier hands to troll a message board. :rolleyes:

TheWinDork

(I only had to edit this 3 times to get rid of the typos... [​IMG] )