1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fyi

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by exscentric, Sep 16, 2008.

1. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [FONT=&quot]CCM Star Ray Boltz Announces Homosexuality[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Once famous for Christian hits such as "Thank You," singer Ray Boltz slowed his career in the Christian music industry in 2004. Now, he's back in the spotlight after acknowledging his homosexuality in the Washington Blade, saying that he is now living a gay lifestyle after coming out to his family in late 2004 and divorcing his wife in 2005. "If this is the way God made me, then this is the way I'm going to live...I really feel closer to God because I no longer hate myself," he said in the Blade interview. When asked about Boltz's homosexuality, The Gospel Music Association -- the group which gives out the Dove Awards -- told the Blade, "We do not comment on the lifestyle choices of people in our community."[/FONT]

Crosswalk email news this morning.
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter