1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gallop shows McCain in the lead

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ajg1959, Aug 26, 2008.

1. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

This should be very alarming for the Oprah...er...I mean Obama crowd. With the lead Kerry had in August over Bush (50% Kerry, 44% Bush), the end result could be catastrophic for Obama / Biden.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It won't be. :)

A two point difference ain't nothing at this point.

4. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

Hillary Clinton must deliver

I think Hillary Rodham Clinton must deliver the speech of her life tonight and she must get that respect back in return because the truth is 18,000,000 people turned out for her to vote and enthusiastically she put Obama through the fires of test and he came out a better candidate and she must have a place in leading for the next 8 years in policy with czar like policy influence. I think 2% to 5% at most of that 18,000,000 McCain will get but Obama will gain a landslide Latino vote once reconciliation is public and respect is shown to each candidate. That transfers into win in New Mexico and Colorado with Arizona in play, McCain's own state, but we shall see.

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This isnt just a two pint lead (which statistically is dead even) it is a diligent decline in Obama's numbers. That is sgnificant in and of itself.

6. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

And she did just that. She spoke so well I was ready to go out and give her my vote.