1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

General Election Presidential Poll

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, May 25, 2008.

?
  1. Bob Barr - Libertarian Party

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Chuck Baldwin - Constitution Party

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. The Green Party Candidate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. John McCain - Republican Party

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  5. Barack Obama - Democratic Party

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  6. Someone Else

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. I Won't Vote

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    At this point, whom do you plan to vote for president in the general election.

Note: The Green Party will not nominate a candidate until July.

2. TomMann

TomMann New Member

I can't imagine in good conscence, being able to pull the lever for a Democrat.... so that leaves Obama, Clinton, and McCain out of the question. For those who would argue that McCain is a Republican, I could only respond........ Yea, right! I don't think there could be a more powerful tool for the conservitive cause than another Carter presidency.

Additionally, since the Bible talks of things waxing worse and worse, and of those deceiving and being deceived, I am pretty sure we are in for a Obama Cluster-presidency.

3. David Lamb

David Lamb Active Member

I had to choose "I won't vote" for obvious reasons. :laugh:

4. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

At this point in time, I'm with you on this one.

5. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

At this point I am looking hard at Bob Barr. As the time comes down to the wire and if it looks like Bob Barr hurts John McCain and helps the Democratic nominee, then I will be pulling the lever for the Hero.

It's all about the Judges my friends. These folks are appointed to their jobs for life. A whole generation can be lost to a pro choice, pro gay and a hand out government, that will take all that you have worked hard for, to secure the blessings of liberty for your family. Pastors will be jailed for "hate speech", good bye home schoolers, good bye Christian Private Schools and your children will be taken as soon as you wean them. Remember, "It Takes a Village"? Well that's the way it will be. Oh and you can kiss good bye that personal device that has always been the single equalizer for the common man's protection of home and freedom, your guns.

Don't think it can happen? Then go ahead and pull that lever for Barry.

#5 Palatka51, May 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2008
  6. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Hey Tom, smile please.

7. sag38

sag38 Active Member

It's all about the Judges my friends. These folks are appointed to their jobs for life. A whole generation can be lost to a pro choice, pro gay and a hand out government, that will take all that you have worked hard to secure the blessings of liberty for your family. Pastors will be jailed for "hate speech", good bye home home schoolers, good bye Christian Private Schools and your children will be taken as soon as you wean them. Remember, "It Takes a Village"? Well that's the way it will be. Oh and you can kiss good bye that personal device that has always been the single equalizer for the common man's protection of home and freedom, your guns.

I agree. And yet, a lot of folks can't seem to grasp this and plan to pull the Democratic lever. Evidently they have been drinking Kool-Aid and watching too much Oprah.

8. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    With the Democrats very likely to have at least 55 senators after this election(and Republican senators such as Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe) just what kind of judges do you think that a President McCain would nominate and get approved by the U.S. Senate?

9. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

It really cannot get much worse than the current POTUS, who is well on the way to offically being the worst President ever. I seriously doubt Obama can do worse.

Either way, the next POTUS will reap the damage and destruction that will be brought by the policies of the current POTUS. Either one will most likely be a one-term President. For that reason, I really hope McCain wins the election. That will most likely be the case, but I want the GOP to take the blame for what has happened for the years they have controlled all three branches of the federal government.

Regards,
    BiR

10. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    John McCain

11. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

As it stands now, I will not vote. I want to see what kinds of dirt the media will dig up on Bob Barr. There was some things in the media about adutery and an abortion in his past. lets see what happens.