1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gerhard Ebersoehn apologises

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gerhard Ebersoehn, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/

Matthew 28:1-15 The Clear Word Bible 1 After the Sabbath was over and the night was almost gone, just as it began to dawn on Sunday morning, Mary Magdalene and Mary, the mother of the younger James and Joseph, approached the tomb from different directions. Each was hoping that someone would be there to roll away the stone so they could finish taking care of the body. 2 Just before this, an earthquake had occurred when Gabriel, the angel of the Lord, came down from heaven, rolled away the huge stone and sat on it. 3 His face was as bright as lightning, and his robe glistened like freshly fallen snow. 4 The Roman soldiers were so afraid that they shook with fear, and when they saw Jesus come out of the tomb, they fell down like dead men. 5 Later, when the women came, Gabriel, took on the guise of a young man and said, “Don’t be afraid. I know that you are looking for Jesus, the One who was crucified. 6 The good news is that He is not here. He’s risen! Come, see for yourselves.

This is of all time the most fearless, fraudulent, insulting and murderous assault on God's Word made by anyone anywhere of any kind of religion. I am deeply ashamed; but also thankful that for long I have not been a Seventh-day Adventist anymore.

2. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I think even SDA would tell you "the clear word" is a paraphrase.

From the Millerism. Millerites branched off.

Originally you guys WERE BAPTISTS. Under William Miller. When he made prophecies that failed, the group splintered away. From here come Seventh Day Adventist and The Bible Students.

Its funny you call your group Bible Students. That name is already taken, They are now the Jehovah's Witness.

SDA didn't have a trinity and picked it up, Jehovah's Witness had a trinity and dumped it.

You still using SDA as a foundation. For example you still insist on Sabbath keeping.

If the SDA are so wrong and evil, why didn't you start back notch with MILLER and the original Adventists? or back a notch with Baptists? Or back a notch with Anglicans? Or back a notch with Catholics? or back notch with umm.....

The ordinary sensible sceptic or pagan is standing in the street (in the supreme character of the man in the street) and he sees a procession go by of the priests of some strange cult, carrying their object of worship under a canopy, some of them wearing high head-dresses and carrying symbolical staffs, others carrying scrolls and sacred records, others carrying sacred images and lighted candles before them, others sacred relics in caskets or cases, and so on. I can understand the spectator saying, “This is all hocus-pocus”; I can even understand him, in moments of irritation, breaking up the procession, throwing down the images, tearing up the scrolls, dancing on the priests and anything else that might express that general view. I can understand his saying, “Your croziers are bosh, your candles are bosh, your statues and scrolls and relics and all the rest of it are bosh.” But in what conceivable frame of mind does he rush in to select one particular scroll of the scriptures of this one particular group (a scroll which had always belonged to them and been a part of their hocus-pocus, if it was hocus-pocus); why in the world should the man in the street say that one particular scroll was not bosh, but was the one and only truth by which all the other things were to be condemned? Why should it not be as superstitious to worship the scrolls as the statues, of that one particular procession? Why should it not be as reasonable to preserve the statues as the scrolls, by the tenets of that particular creed? To say to the priests, “Your statues and scrolls are condemned by our common sense,” is sensible. To say, “Your statues are condemned by your scrolls, and we are going to worship one part of your procession and wreck the rest,” is not sensible from any standpoint, least of all that of the man in the street. --GK Chesterton.

The point being made here is if you think the SDA faith is wrong your still making the mistake of judging it wrong ON SDA PRINCIPLES.

Your saying they are wrong about it all.....but oh wait this part they taught me is still true. That makes no sense.

3. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    "you guys"????? !!!

You mean GE is now SDA? Is that what he has been telling you on the BB??

This is a new day!!

Hint - Ellen White (Ellen Harmon) was raised in the United Methodist church - is it your claim that Methodists did not know about the Trinity until Ellen White told them about it??

Please be serious.

Certainly Miller was also not an SDA and also Miller was only pulled in to the Oct 22, 1844 date by fellow Adventists at the 11th hour. He was opposing it right until the last few weeks.

He got them all started on the 1843 and spring of 1844 dates - then dropped the whole thing after the spring of 1844 came and went.

4. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Sick RC sacerdotalism ... verfoeilik, abscheulich, abominable. I don't speak to you, RC saint!

5. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Every post has to be an unhinged out of control unsaintly post??

Really??

6. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No; this horrible quasi translation has to be the unhinged out of control unsaintly perversion of Matthew 28:1f you make it and defend it for??

Neither the RC saint nor the SDA scholar is capable of dealing with the issue, which is this evil corruption of God's Word. But supreme judges you holily are in quickly dealing with another's character?? Because this horrible quasi translation has to be the unhinged out of control unsaintly perversion of Matthew 28:1f it is, in defence and justification of your obsequious agreement in it! Brothers in Christ???

7. utilyan

Site Supporter

" I am deeply ashamed; but also thankful that for long I have not been a Seventh-day Adventist anymore."

This Implies he was SDA.

"Hint - Ellen White (Ellen Harmon) was raised in the United Methodist church - is it your claim that Methodists did not know about the Trinity until Ellen White told them about it??
    Please be serious."

I didn't state Ellen, the group as a whole.

Its little knick knacks. Like 3 beings in one unity vs 1 being in 3 persons. A trio of Gods that is God vs God and three persons.

"Certainly Miller was also not an SDA"

I'm stating the spin-off. For example If I was member of the seventh-day church of God and felt what they teach was false, I would back track to the seventh day Adventist church.

Our friend Gerhard said he was SDA left it, but still kept SDA teachings. Its like if I was SDA kept all the teachings but I got rid of ELLEN G WHITE. That's inconsistent cause she provided the foundational teaching. If I didn't agree that the SDA was the true church and the whole thing is wrong.....I don't take a part of it and just run with it by myself. The logical thing is to track back toward Christ. That would be the Millerites to research what they believe, or maybe the Methodists.

[​IMG]

8. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    RC LIAR.

9. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Nothing with me is <<like its if>> you, simpleton!

10. utilyan

Site Supporter

Yeah, I am pretty sure the title of this thread is "Gerhard Ebersoehn apologises"
    I am pretty sure you said "I have not been a Seventh-day Adventist anymore."

Maybe you meant "I have never been".

11. utilyan

Site Supporter

I love you too much to ever get angry with you. I think your my favorite poster.

You want to be catholic? we don't take applications. 75 years old is too young unless you ok with infant baptism. :Biggrin

Don't worry brother I am right and your wrong. I'll throw rope ladder over heaven's gate or dig you a tunnel.

12. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You are more loathsome and despicable than Seventh-day Adventists.

13. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I do not <keep> any <<SDA teachings>>.

14. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Sabbath of the LORD GOD cannot be changed by anyone but Himself. The SDA nearly succeeded. Watch them exposed on the <<new censured internet>> trying to erase the evidence of their fraudulent dealings with the Sabbath and anybody opposing them in their fraudulent dealings with the Sabbath! Read this thread after their cowardly fraud, and before ...

After:
    https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/

Before:
    Matthew 28:1-15 The Clear Word Bible 1 After the Sabbath was over and the night was almost gone, just as it began to dawn on Sunday morning, Mary Magdalene and Mary, the mother of the younger James and Joseph, approached the tomb from different directions. Each was hoping that someone would be there to roll away the stone so they could finish taking care of the body. 2 Just before this, an earthquake had occurred when Gabriel, the angel of the Lord, came down from heaven, rolled away the huge stone and sat on it. 3 His face was as bright as lightning, and his robe glistened like freshly fallen snow. 4 The Roman soldiers were so afraid that they shook with fear, and when they saw Jesus come out of the tomb, they fell down like dead men. 5 Later, when the women came, Gabriel, took on the guise of a young man and said, “Don’t be afraid. I know that you are looking for Jesus, the One who was crucified. 6 The good news is that He is not here. He’s risen! Come, see for yourselves.

Seventh DayGE:
    This is of all time the most fearless, fraudulent, insulting and murderous assault on God's Word made by anyone anywhere of any kind of religion. I am deeply ashamed; but also thankful that for long I have not been a Seventh-day Adventist anymore.

https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/#comment-735397
    On ‎2016‎/‎11‎/‎09 at 0:42 AM, james423 said:
    Rather excessive. My quote reads (thought-wise) no differently than any of the other paraphrased versions. If someone doesn't like the versions I've used, he/she can feel free not to read them, not to call these versions "the most fearless, fraudulent, insulting and murderous assault on God's Word" ever made. Cool down.

Seventh DayGE
    There are -- nowadays -- many <<rather excessive>> 'versions' of Matthew 28:1(-4). But this one ---yours or your collection?--- with caption "Clear Word" (also yours?), makes the others look bleak.
    It (you?) left ZERO of the original, and added several excessive UNSCRIPTURAL UNTRUTHS that would stun St. Justin Martyr cold.

https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/#comment-735397
    Gail said:
    Apparently you are not familiar with this work. The author simply rewrote the Bible in his own words as a devotional exercise. It is not authoritative but many like it. He did not mean it to be another Bible version at all.
    If he did not mean it to be some <<Bible version at all>>, what did he create it for?

Seventh DayGE:
    O, Justin Martyr didn't mean his original, essentially exact same <version>, <<to be another Bible version at all>>; he intended it to be a ploy for social and political gain forever after.
    So, in the romantic era of the nineteenth century, Jakob Lorber didn't mean his <version>, <<to be another Bible version at all>>, but the expression of the mystical soul.
    And so, at the start of the prophetic era of "increase in knowledge" of the late eighteen hundreds, the time of the modern 'awakening' in religious enthusiasm, Mrs E.G. White didn't mean her <version>, <<to be another Bible version at all>>, but the "Spirit of Prophecy".
    Apparently the author of this <<devotional exercise>> in 'paraphrasing' is not familiar with this Scripture in its purity at all, nor is he conversant with its first, or nineteenth century, perversions. The author <rewrote> the perversions (definitely not the original) in his own words as a <<devotional exercise>> but <apparently> with the unmistakable and undoubtable intention, to bring <authoritative> finality as to its biblical, original meaning and interpretation ---according to him. For what <devotional> reason would he try to bluff? He was serious; but seriously mistaken.
    The way in which this <devotional exercise> for so long now is being defended and as if sacrilege, never is being criticized but with devotional sighs of enjoyment is being applauded as if of Divine Inspiration, negates your innocent sounding pleas on behalf of it. It is a greatly improved perversion and contradiction of every truth of fact or reality in Matthew 28:1 Period

https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/#comment-735953
    rudywoofs (Pam) said:
    The above quote (minus the superfluous angle brackets) is ridiculous, in my opinion. The word "apparently" can not be intelligently used with the following words of "unmistakable" and "undoubtable" — that's like saying, "He appears to be to be a moron, and I'm SURE he really is," without even knowing anything about the person.

Seventh DayGE:
    'Apparent', 'readily seen or understood, evident, obvious'. Collins, dear Collins my best friend!

Gregory Matthews said:
    And, C Seventh Day is totally wrong as to his views on the intention of the author of The Clear Word.

Seventh DayGE:
    It's impossible to be wrong on the intention of the author of The Clear Word; just look at all the capital letters! Why capital letters? Because the intention of the author is to supply God's Word in his own words.
    But I don't have an issue with the man's intentions so much as with their correctness or incorrectness. But you people keep on with irrelevancies and side-issues, only that you won't have to pay attention to what the verse actually says, and can braai your marsh mellows in peace in disregard for the true day and time that Jesus resurrected, which, guaranteed, was not, <<After the Sabbath was over and the night was almost gone, just as it began to dawn on Sunday morning>>, but "Late on the Sabbath as it mid-afternoon began to dawn towards the First Day of the week".

https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/#comment-735912
    The Wanderer said:
    The things some people are "thankful" for truly mystify me. Do you honestly think that pedalling the fact that you "are not an Adventist" as if you are trying to sell freezers to Eskimos would make any kind of important point about Jesus in this topic?

Seventh DayGE:
    Not to Eskimos, I'm sure; nor to Adventists, surer.

https://clubadventist.com/forums/topic/66329-crucified-and-risen/#comment-735976
    You are currently restricted from posting content.

And after a while they had every post of mine removed.