1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gettin' Anxious for Warm Weather

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by Dr. Bob, Dec 28, 2003.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Countdown is on, now that the Christmas season is past, to leaving January 10 (less than 2 weeks) for a "working vacation".

80F and warm sand sounds appealing!

[​IMG]

2. Butterflies4mami

Butterflies4mami New Member

Well, here in Fla. I don't think we have had a day under the high 50's, so we are always warm! I do wish i could see a little snow every once and a while for Christmas though!Sigh! Of Course, with no cool weather my kids haven't been sick yet! The hubby was for a week or two, Would of rather the kids been sick!LOL [​IMG] Well, here's to always wishing for what you don't have, and being thankful for what you do!
    In Christ,
    Peggy

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I want to work where you work.

4. ralb

ralb New Member

This weather makes me long for my garden. I did quite a bit of planting and transplanting this fall and I am so looking forward to seeing the results.

5. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And my trip for "warm weather" was a bust. Many days were rainy, all but one were overcast. Cold NW winds 15 mph+.

high one day in Puerto Vallarta was just 54F. It was 58F in Casper that same day!!

Maybe next year. Cruise February 2005 to Western Caribbean and Costa Rica.