1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gingrich takes third from slumping Perry

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by freeatlast, Nov 2, 2011.

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

2. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Perry had imploded. Good thing too, he would not make a very good president. The Republican Party can do much better than Perry. Romney, even Cain would be a better choice in my opinion.

3. mandym

mandym New Member

Anyone in the republican party would be better than Obama to include Perry. But along with perry Romney and Cain are at the bottom of the list.

4. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Which republican do you support? If I had to vote tomorrow, I would vote for Romney.

5. mandym

mandym New Member

Cain..I have not seen anything about his plan that would hurt anyone on any economic level. I am not sure where you get your understanding of that from. But Santorum or Gingrich would be next in line. I am always going to choose the non-politician first. We need men who are interested in serving our country. Not making a career out of it.

6. Borneol

Borneol New Member

Didn't realize this, and thought it in someways a poor roll of the dice.

"Tim Pawlenty’s Lost Chance"

http://www.nationalreview.com/author/56454/latest

from Jonah Goldberg's article:

7. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I agree that just about anyone would be better then the current President. I think Newt Gingrich is the best qualified, but he has some issues that would not put him at the top of my list. Rick Perry would be at the bottom of my list or perhaps Ron Paul. It is a toss up there even though I agree with Ron Paul on many issues. If Ron Paul was elected he would be a lame duck president from day one. Right now I am looking at Rick Santorum, but that is not set in stone either. It seems like the republican party is out to destroy itself with some of these people who run for this office.

#7 freeatlast, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011