1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Girls 'harassed' in school bathroom by transgender student told his rights trump thei

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The rights of a transgendered Colorado high school student are being put ahead of girls the boy harasses in the girls bathroom.

A male student at Florence (CO) High School who claims to be transgendered has caused controversy by harassing female students in the girls room, but will not face any discipline – this despite vocal protests from the girls’ parents.

‘The boy’s rights as a transgender trump their daughters’ privacy rights,’ the school has told concerned parents,

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-told-rights-trump-privacy.html#ixzz2hh9IRb6n
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

The good of the many is trumped the rights of the few.

Care to guess where that concept comes from?

#2 thisnumbersdisconnected, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
  3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've got nothing to say but :tongue3::laugh: and that I hope it happens all over the country and let's see what libs do about it, which is expecting too much.
    I watched a "liberal, liberated" mom and dad take part and dance in a flash mob or whatever it's called, for their son paid for by their son's "boyfriend" who was "proposing" marriage.
    really ? yuk. I mean, I may love my child and all, but I'm not going to go public and tell everybody else I approve of my son or daughter's same sex libido and idiocy.
    not too long ago they were discussing on the radio that there is a move afoot for anyone to declare himself or herself to be of the opposite sex one day and allow the same idiot a change of mind the next day, and whatever sex he/she decides she is on any given day he/she may be allowed to use facilities for either a male or female.
    like if somebody decides he is really a female today, and declares so to his school authorities, he may use bathrooms and shower rooms and dressing rooms normally designated for women only.
    I mean, how far can this stupidity go before somebody takes advantage of real women or real girls.
    I guess this incident is it.
    yeah,
    :laugh: