1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured "Girly hats" for the Marines?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You can lose the hat and change your uniform but you still get your marching orders from the "international community" and UN charter.. Obama and his Wall Street war cabinet have made that pretty plain.

Joe Biden was all ready to pimp you all out to Saudi Arabia and Qatar. How do you feel about that?

#41 poncho, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
  2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You cannot legitimately paint all our troops as being under a UN charter. It is just false. And you can post all the links you want but as a veteran I know better.

3. thisnumbersdisconnected

As do I. Although, as a vet, I am concerned about the deteriorating image of the U.S. on the world stage, it has little to nothing to do with U.S. alleged being a self-appointed "world peacekeeper" or a puppet of the U.N. -- in fact, under the Great Pretender, we don't even try to protect our allies and friends anymore, under the orders or requests of anyone -- but it has a great deal to do with a deliberate effort on the part of our Pretender to be a friend to traditional allies while spying on them via cell phone and Internet. German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Dilma Roussef of Brazil are calling on the U.N. to outlaw this kind of spying for the very reason our blabbermouth traitor Edward Snowden is telling the world what this idiot in the White House has been doing.

(I have mixed feelings about that, as Snowden is indeed a traitor, but then again, we probably wouldn't know about the treachery the G/P is capable of if not for Snowden's defection.}

We have far more to worry about that alleged "hegemony" or "world peacekeeping" -- and particularly "girly hats" for Marines -- when we have a "leader" who is deliberately and systematically undermining our position as the only remaining superpower. How do I know it's deliberate and systematic. As another member pointed ou9t in another thread yesterday, he outlined his criminal agenda in his "book" Dreams of My Father.

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The modern day "Mein Kampf" eh?!?

5. thisnumbersdisconnected

Or Das Kapital, one or the other.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

When the president and his Wall Street war cabinet tell congress that they will seek authority to make war on other nations from the "international community" and the UN and then maybe they'll think about informing congress what am I supposed to think Rev?

Veterans should be more interested in protecting and defending the constitution than their image or political party. Personally I'm tired of seeing our kids die and get maimed so some fat cat banker can acquire 15 to 50% of a foreign bank (Iraq) or so the British can purchase oil from Al Qaeda. (Libya and Syria)

Which part of "war is a racket" do you not understand?

#46 poncho, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2013
  7. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As this thread is on its fifth page, I am closing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.