1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Glorifying God

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Ztheberean, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Ztheberean

Ztheberean New Member

How do we glorify God? (Ps 105:3) By making known His deeds to people (105:1), Meaning “His” marvelous works which “He” alone does for His chosen ones (105:5-6); Which are very few (105:12); For many are called (to declare His works) but only few are chosen (Mat 22:14);to THIS labor, this is why the laborers are few (Mat 9:37).

Do you know His works? If so, then you know that God’s gift to His children is that He creates Christ in them through His workmanship, so that no one would boast (that they brought Christ into themselves which is impossible see Rom 10:6-7) (Eph 2:10-8). ARE YOU SHINING THIS LIGHT IN ITS KNOWLEDGE OF THE GLORY OF GOD TO OTHERS? (2Cor 4:6)

If so, then you are not handling the word of God deceitfully because you have received mercy so that you can manifest this truth (2Cor 4:2-1); these are troubled, and persecuted for this message because they are preaching Christ the Lord and not anything of themselves because they are servants for Jesus’ sake through the power of God, not themselves (2Cor 9-8, 5, 7).

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THESE WONDERFUL WORKS THAT ARE OF GOD, AND NOT OF US? (Ps 105:2) If NOT, the word of the LORD has not tried you enough to let you go (Ps 105:19); so that you can teach others THIS wisdom (Ps 105:22). Foolish people are those who do not have understanding (Jer 5:21); And, this is because they do not have the fear of the Lord (5:22).

The fear of the Lord hates the evil in all of its PRIDE THAT SAYS “YOU” already have wisdom, and council (Prov 8:13-14); We should know that those who are in “their own way, will, and work only have the wrath of the Lord against them (Ps 106:39-40).

Those who are in “their own way” ARE wicked believers who are an abomination (in the sight of God) (Ez 33:8 with 16:47); Again, those who are into “their own way” are wicked believers who need to be WARNED that (if they don’t ASK God) to turn them they shall die in “their own iniquity” (Ez 33:9).

These are the same believers who may do wonderful works in the name of Jesus, and even teach in His name, however these cannot do the will of the Heavenly Father (Mat 7:22-21); And this is because they still have “their own will” present within them, so they cannot do anything good (Rom 7:18). These are wretched believers who need deliverance (7:24) so that Jesus won’t have to say to them, “Depart from me, I never knew YOU, you worker of iniquity.” (Mat 7:23).

DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THOSE WHO ARE BLESSED BY GOD HAVE JESUS SENT UNTO THEM TO TURN THEM AWAY FROM ALL THEIR INIQUITIES??
    (Acts 3:26, Titus 2:14)

2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Closed-Only Baptists may post in Baptist only forums.

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

This forum is for all Christians, so I am opening this thread.

Since it is of a serious nature, I am moving it to Other Christian Forums.

Thanks,
    §ue