1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured God Saves Bad People

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Internet Theologian, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Internet Theologian

Internet Theologian Well-Known Member

Nah, you don't represent me. :)

2. Internet Theologian

Why would I provide a link to where you know the statement I made is at? You're that dishonest and deceitful?

As to the other answer, you got the info so go find it yourself. Self-discovery will be the best thing for you.

3. Internet Theologian

I told him in another thread he has 'mysticism on the brain' and he is livid and sulking over it. He wants me now to give him a link to where I said it...lolzzzzzzzzz. Hey, it's no different than his 'hell on the brain' accusation he likes to throw around. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, enough of the personal rancor. I am locking this thread. Let's knock off the trolling. No thread should ever be started for the sole purpose of attacking a brother in Christ. Discuss the doctrine, not the person.

And let's not assume our beliefs represent all or Christendom. There is great diversity among those who claim the Name of Christ, and agreeing with (generic) you is not the golden thread of bible doctrine. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.