1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God Still Does Miracles, so don't give up

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jun 13, 2009.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    By all accounts, I should be on kidney dialysis, and looking for a kidney donor. Just one week ago today, the miracle of miracles [in my life] came to pass. :thumbsup:

I was going down hill quickly with what I was told was acute kidney failure. Than, after a 9 day hospitalization, and every test under the SON, I was told that an enlarged prostrate was the culprit. It was so enlarged that it was forcing waste material back up into the kidneys, causing the kidneys to shut down. The only way I could pee was to press on the bladder area.

This blockage of urine was so bad, that it caused a spike in blood pressure to go over 220/140. This sent fluid into and around my lungs and heart, and nearly sent me packing for the Kingdom of our God and those streets of gold!

However, the doctors got to me in the "nick-of-time" and my heart survived, with no damage; my lungs survived, with no damage; my other vital organs survived, with no damage; and finally, once the blockage was removed with a special Continued Bladder Irrigation Catheter in place, my kidneys began a slow, but steady recovery.

As of today, my Creatinine is back down to 1.4 [from 3.7] and my GFR has went from 17 to 48 in a little less than a week.

I still have to have the infamous "rotor-rooter" of the urethra, but, compared to everything else I've been through in the past 12 days, this is gonna be like a walk in the park, on a very hot, smoggy day.

So, what I want to share is this: man and tests may say you're down-and-out-for-the-count; but, the sentence of our passing from this life to the next is truly up to God. He is still on the throne, and He is definitely still in the business of answering prayers; even prayers that seem to be most difficult.

I'm nobody special. Just another child of God, and yet He chose to visit upon me and leave a miracle that leaves the rest of the medical professional scratching their heads.:BangHead:

Never give up. Death NO longer has its sting, and life no longer dictates when we are going to leave this life for eternity. Remember to trust in Him, and know that He is still in the business of doing miracle, with the greatest miracle being our passing from this life to the next.

Shalom:type:

Pastor Paul
    www.removethehaze.com

2. billreber

billreber New Member

Amen and Hallelujah, my brother!

Bill :godisgood:

3. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I'm happy for you too!:type:

4. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praise God!! :applause:

5. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What a fabulous testimony, Pastor Paul.:thumbs: Thank God for answered prayers!

Now, don't waste anymore time and join those of us who oppose the death penalty. :smilewinkgrin: Just like God is in control of when you go to the next life, He is also in control of everyone else, as well.

Just kidding my friend (maybe, kind of, sort of):1_grouphug:

Praise God for His mercy toward us all.

peace to you:praying: