1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Goin to Cali

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by gekko, Sep 5, 2006.

1. gekko

gekko New Member

Hey all!

I was wondering who all lives in southern california? near the coast?

A couple friends and I are heading to cali for new years and what not for a week or so. and will hopefully be looking for a church to go to on a sunday there.

so anyone that lives near the coast (or near bellflower?) and goes to a biblically sound church - please let me know where it is and what times it starts and if there's any way to get ahold of the pastor to ask a couple questions.

thanks so much all!

p.s. im finally 19! haha.

2. Not_hard_to_find

Site Supporter

Bellflower??? I was born there, but haven't been back in about six years. I never have looked upon it as a destination, just as home. While you are there, go see Knott's Berry Farm. They used to have a small chapel that had a portrait of Christ that was so moving as His story was told and the lights dimmed and His eyes... I do hope it remains available for you to see.

We left there in 1951, just going back for visits and I'm not as familiar with the churches as I should be. I do have contacts, though, and if you don't get much in the way of information, please PM me and I'll get more for you.

I shall also pray for your safety on the trip and for a wonderful experience. God will surely travel with you, as you live with Him. God Bless you.

3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, so that explains it! :laugh:

Beware of boasting thy youth around me! :laugh: I'm a woman. I just turned 45. I have no pity. I take no prisoners! :flower: :smilewinkgrin:

Just kidding....Happy Birthday.