1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gone for the summer.

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Aaron, May 5, 2003.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    See ya in September! I'll pop in when I have the time to say hey. [​IMG]

2. Travelsong

Travelsong Guest

Feel free to get rid of the pointless experiment tacked at the top of the forum before you take off.

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Aaron will be missed this summer, but I will try to stop by daily and irritate the bejeebers out of folks here, trying to keep this a good debating forum while maintaining a christian testimony in all ways. [​IMG]

And yes, we now have no "featured" topic. Some will come . . . :D

4. Travelsong

Travelsong Guest

You've got nothing on Aaron in the irritation department.

5. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

Bob, you don't irritate. In fact, most of us would see you as a welcome relief.

You've always tried to be polite, respectful and show grace to others who disagree with you.

In short, you're the anti-Aaron. Glad to have you aboard.

6. Su Wei

Su Wei Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    sowing discord among the brethren also doesn't count as good christian testimony either! [​IMG]

7. Travelsong

Travelsong Guest

The several dozen threads started by Aaron with the purpose of attacking the musical tastes of his bretheren and making sometimes vague, and sometimes direct accusations of sin against them is confirmation of this very fact.

8. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

I mean this as a statement and not an attack.

I quit coming and reading this forum for a long time because of the way Aaron posted on this forum. I just read other parts of the board instead. I truely thought he was a troll until I saw his large number of posts and his moderator status. I'm still not convinced that the methods aren't trolling.

9. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

I agree. Maybe three Aaron-less months will be a good start to ending this trend.

10. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

To be honest, I've always wondered why someone as interested in music as yourself, as evidenced by your screen name, would stay away from the music forum.

Of course you would want to stay away. Who wants to go someplace where you're constantly harangued by others for something as trivial as this.

I wonder how many others Aaron and the other "I'm really spiritual and you're not" people here have scared off.

11. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is going nowhere and I will use my almost infinite god-like powers to shut down this thread. :eek:

Let's move on to constructive discussions, not speculate on characters involved. [​IMG]