1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Good News

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by DHK, Jun 9, 2013.

1. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Evangelical Christians gain political clout in Catholic Brazil

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/evangelical-christians-gain-political-clout-catholic-brazil-121620469.html

This is a great news article.

#1 DHK, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
  2. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

DHK,

I heard something similar to this today.

A conservative evangelical was attending some political gathering to fight against the marriage of such. During this he was approached by a 'g*y believer' who defied 'him and his God'.

Unfortunately the g*y believers 'won' at this point. The same came to the preacher and taunted that 'their god had won' and mocked him and others with him.

The preacher was promptly reminded that the Son of the Living God was nailed to a tree by this world and he took great comfort in this, and as he testified of to a crowd of true believers they praised God for his testimony.

It all reminds me of John 18:36; 'Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence'.

- Blessings

3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good news or bad news .... time will tell.

4. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Time has already 'told'. "Gay activism is moral garbage" per the link.

From what I gather, there is a lack of learning via not only secular history, but also learning via the testimony of Scripture within the following post.