1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Google rebuffs U.S. gov't demand for search data

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ben W, Jan 21, 2006.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Bunyon, please explain to me just what is so secret about the New World Order?

2. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

Nooooothing Ponch, we see the eye on the dollar looking at us and the words, Novus Ordo Seclorum.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Then why act as if it's some kind of secret?

4. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

I think we act as if it is not proven to be as organized and powerful as you seem to think it is. I don't think they control the world, Yet. ;)

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Now wait a minute here Bunyon, you just said...
    Just who do you think the one worlders are? They are the multinational corporations, mainstream media, multinational bankers and the think tanks and not for profit foundations they have founded and funded for decades.

Not proven? C'mon now. You know better than that.

And right now they are busy setting precedents to gather information on US citizens, arrests without charges, incarceration without due process, martial law. Remember Total Information Awareness? How about Operation Urban Warrior? Training our troops along with multinational troops to subdue American citizens. Remember New Orleans with multinational troops and mercenaries on the ground and gun confiscations from law abiding citizens?

6. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

OK, we may leave if we choose to do so, but I agree with KenH. The government should follow its own constitution and laws. This is dangerous precedent. COPA is not bad, in and of itself. It is for a just cause as you point out; however once the precedent is set the courts are bound by it. Whose to say that a future administration would not abuse this "supposed" information gathering right? We cannot rely on a future court to limit or change the precedent.