1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jan 14, 2013.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Crabby you are dead wrong! Don't even try to play that on me.

I never supported Bush and his patriot acts!!! Not once, not never! I was right there with all you liberals protesting Bush's power grabs up one side and down another! I even called Bush a fascist warmonger . . . you know why? Because he was a fascist warmonger, that's why. But he's nothing compared to the fascist warmonger you "peace loving" liberals helped put in the WH.

You ask anyone here who can remember that far back if I ever supported Bush and the neocons. I was called a liberal and a traitor so many times by conservatives I can't even count them. And you know what else? It never stopped me!

I didn't give up my stand against tyranny after you liberals all shut up and started sucking your thumbs because you got the fascist warmonger of your choice in the WH either! I didn't give up my stand against power grabs and unconstitutional actions that I had under Bush. But you all did!

What happened to all you liberals that hated Bush for starting wars and grabbing power? All of a sudden you started loving what you were against when it was Obama starting wars and grabbing power. You all went hypocrite on me and gave up your high and mighty principles to become gutless silent boot lickers and whiny little enablers of all the same things you hated and opposed under Bush.

Not one of you liberals have the standing to call me a hypocrite or put the blame on me after the way you all crawled off underground and forgot all about how much you hated war and the destruction of civil rights.

I was there and stood four square with you liberals against Bush and his neocons and I took my lumps right along with you now where the heck are you liberals when me and our country needs you more than ever???

Sucking your little thumbs and licking the hand that feeds you while you try to lay this all off on Bush and conservatives. That's where. That's the one thing that cooks my goose most when it comes to you jellyfish liberals, you all change your principles faster than I can change my underwear.

This guy here still stands against power grabs, warmongering and the usurpation of the constitution same as I did when Bush was in office! It was you all that wimped out caved in crouched down and shut up! I didn't, and that's the difference between me and thee. I HAVEN"T SOLD OUT LIKE YOU! So go peddle yer whine somewhere else as far as I'm concerned now you liberals have turned your back on your own country and now you want to blame it all on conservatives. That's just shameful.

Funny how that works huh? When Bush was in office I got mistaken for a liberal, and now that Obama is in office I get mistaken for a conservative.

NEWFLASH! I'm an American and I love my country and it's people and who ever walks on it and them are walking on me. I don't care if they are right wing, left wing, split wing, chicken wing or whatever kind of wing there is. If ain't good for the country I ain't gonna support it and I sure ain't gonna crouch down and kiss it's behind and blame "the other side" for everything.

#21 poncho, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
  2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho, my post was not clear enough. I made the mistake of using the word 'you'. I meant 'you' as a plural 'you' as shown in the next word 'conservatives'. I did not mean you personally, but all the conservatives who did support Bush and the Patriot Act. I opposed this from the time it was proposed ... just as I opposed the war in Iraq before it began.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The patriot act was conceived and written by liberals. The Iraq war was engineered by liberals who were "mugged by reality" aka the neocons. All the lies and fear mongering and war propaganda that helped launch us into the Iraq war was being peddled and pumped out day and night by the liberal media.

But who do the liberals blame it all on now? The conservatives.

Conservatives were "neo-conned" into this mess. Before Bush came under the neocon's spell conservatives were all about non intervention, non nation building and limited government. George Bush ran on a non interventionist limited government platform and won because that was the kind of policies conservatives wanted. Real honest to goodness conservatives were never in favor of the patriot acts and Iraq war. You have confused the real old school conservatives with the "neo" conservatives.

I was a Bush supporter in those days. Until he started listening to the Strauss and Trotsky loving neocon big government warmongers. I stayed with the conservative roots when most other republicans bought the lies the neocons and the liberal media was pushing and marched of on their big government nation building experiment that is still going on even bigger and stronger today under Obama.

I opposed it then. I oppose it now. Democrats only opposed the patriot acts and Iraq war because a "republican" was in the WH at the time. Democrats and liberals don't seem to have any problems at all with Obama's support for the patriot acts, several more needless wars and nation building experiments that he started. It doesn't seem to bother democrats and liberals that Obama claims the power to kill us all without due process but if a republican were to claim that power you'd all be out in the street carrying signs yelling down with the dictator!

I have no respect for today's democrats and liberals because they have no respect for themselves and no loyalty to their own country.

#23 poncho, Jan 16, 2013
  4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Yep, we "liberals" are coming to take away your guns and your freedom, convert your daughters to satanism and make your sons gay. Katy bar the door!

5. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

In Ky we would say "you all", you know, "you all" conservatives.

6. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

In Texas, it's "all y'all".

7. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

That sounds about right. :cool:
    (Particularly if you substitute "paganism" for "satanism")

8. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Why has this thread been moved to the Bible Reading Plan 2013 forum?

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No, you're wrong about that. Our fascist leaders are just using you liberals as useful idiots to gut the second amendment. Before that our fascist leaders used conservatives as useful idiots to gut the fourth amendment and fifth amendments.

They couldn't have done either without our help.

When all y'all (Tennessee) get tired of being the fascist's useful idiots come on over and join those of us who refuse to be used by the fascists to further their anti American one world tyrannical agenda any longer.

#29 poncho, Jan 16, 2013