1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gospel Tract

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Jordan Kurecki, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Jordan Kurecki

Jordan Kurecki Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Unfortunately many tracts do not really deal with sin or gloss offer it with a simple quoting of Romans 3:23, I became convinced that using the Ten Commandments of the mosaic law is an effective and God blessed method, Paul said by the Law is the knowledge of sin and that the Law is a schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, the other thing that I noticed about tracts is that they almost tend to easy believism or 1-2-3 pray after me, or often they tend to have more a Lordship Salvation confusing sounding invitation to come to Christ.

I was able to find tracts that used the Law of God, but they were unclear on Accepting Christ.
    I was also pretty much unable to find a decent tract that combined use of the law and had a good definition of repentance.

So i wrote my own and had it published.

http://www.printmytract.com/store/tract-library/flyer-tracts/living-water-kjv.html

#1 Jordan Kurecki, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014