1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gotcha!

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Reformed, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Reformed

Reformed Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

#1 Reformed, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The word "gotchya" is weak and does not go far enough. What some want is a beat down. They want other posters with whom they disagree destroyed. Much like Ergun Caner.

3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I post what I post because that is what I believe... Others want to post something different that is what they have been given to believe, and I leave it there... There can be constructive argumentation but few go there as has been by experience on the BB... But I believe this... Brother Glen

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

• Like Like x 1
  4. robustheologian

robustheologian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think people come to debate their position...they just want to be told that they're right. I believe some are weak in their position (as evidenced by some discussions) and they want to convince themselves that they are right.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1