1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gov Palin is in the news -

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I liked Gov. Palin at first. Then I realized that she is not the real deal. Almost every interview I have seen since the election takes place while she is cooking or something. Can't she sit down for thirty-minutes to do an interview? After all she took how many months away from home to run for V.P. . I am afraid that she is putting on an act. If Palin is the best conservatives can do, then MSNBC is right...the conservative wing of the Republican party is bankrupt.

3. Spinach

Spinach New Member

I like Governor Palin a lot, though perhaps not as a politician. For sure she wasn't the best pick for VP. I like her for her love of family. I like her for her pro-choice stance. I like her for her guts. Probably I could be friends with her IRL.

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Are Governor Palin's 15 minutes up? You betcha!

5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dont count on it!

6. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I backed off Palin when I learned she Governs far more liberally than she was presented to the nation. Prior to the election, she worked closer with the liberal members of the house and was mostly disliked by the GOP. This is why the GOP started the troopergate investigation. We were initially made to believe it was a liberal witch hunt but it turns out the GOP started that investigation.