1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Government gone wild

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by exscentric, Sep 21, 2011.

1. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oregon has a state assisted suicide law. Want to end it, get a prescription for lethal drugs and say bye bye. This is well known in the state.

Next fact. There are suicide kits available online - or used to be.

Someone ordered one online. Someone else (Read that the FBI) got wind of it and contacted the police. The police showed up to stop someone from hurting themselves. They talked to the Condo manager and he told him that he had seen the person carrying a bag into his condo. They knocked on the door but no one answered the door. Police, wanting to save someone from hurting themselves (Remember suicide is legal and kind of sanctioned by the state) broke down the door to save the person. Oh and one interior door that was closed.

Nobody home.

The person ordering the suicide kit was a reporter for the local newspaper doing a story on suicide kits, which by the way are illegal in the state of OR due to state law.

Let's reveiw. The state forbids purchase of suicide kits though it sells suicide kits. It is legal to kill yourself but the police may not allow you to do so unless you do it with a state sold kit which is legal. :BangHead:

Oh my I carried bags of groceries in this morning, should I leave my door open in case they come to protect me :thumbs:

By the way the kit was ordered seven months prior to the urgent message from the FBI to the local police.

Ahhh so great to know we are under the protection of the local and Federal law enforcement! NOT!!!!! :BangHead: