1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grace and discipleship

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by nunatak, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HisWordIsTruth

HisWordIsTruth New Member

What other poster are you talking about?

2. standingfirminChrist

HisWordIsTruth,

Why are you so afraid to answer the question?

What is your stance on the saved at the JSOC? Do you believe some of the saved will be cast into outer darkness?

3. HisWordIsTruth

Right back at you. Why is it that you don't have to answer any questions when it is "you" that are making the accusation. The last time I checked in America the "accused" is NOT the one that has to "prove" their case.

So how about it? What "real" proof do you have?

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Your welcome to chime in on this thread:

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=48527&page=27

5. standingfirminChrist

At present, no real proof. Now stop evading my question. Do you believe some of the saved will be cast into outer darkness?

6. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

The irony...SFIC is demanding answers to questions :laugh:

7. HisWordIsTruth

Then to steal a line from Star Wars Meesa think yousa owe messa an apology for yousa unproven accusations :).

By the way after a little Baptist Board research I have found it seems a "number" of folks have been banned from the Baptist Board because they were promoting Millennial Exclusion. So even if you got the answer your were looking for SFIC that wouldn't go any further in proving your point now would it :).

Now since I think we have put this issue to rest can we get back to the OP without the accusations? Is that possible?

8. HisWordIsTruth

Thanks for the invite revmitchell, however it seems to me we have enough problems with folks subverting the Truth when it comes to what must I do to be saved. I'm just wondering why we can't believe what the Bible has to say on that matter.

Revmitchell was Paul lying when he said believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you "will be saved"? Or was he telling the truth?

How about when he said you "have been saved" by "grace through faith"? Was that the Truth or was it a lie?

9. Linda64

Linda64 New Member

How do you know for what reason these people you refer to are banned? When I see a profile of a banned person, there is no reason given why they are banned. How do you manage to know why they are banned? Do you have special insight?

10. HisWordIsTruth

Nope. Just a little common sense Linda. I suppose you want to "jump" on the accusation band wagon (pun intended) :laugh:

I believe there is a thread in almost every section that says if you speak of Millennial Exclusion you will be banned. Just do a search on JJump and see what he was posting about and then who was posting in the same line of thought.

11. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who is "we"?

Jason why ask me?

Again why ask me? do you believe there will be believers who will be excluded form the Millenium?

12. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

What does that have to do with the topic?

13. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

A disciple is a follower. He is not just a strudent as one who sits in a seat in a classroom. When one folows the master he becomes like the master.

When I studied furniture making under the master I became like the master and my furniture looked a lot like the master's. It was the same with those who studied under him.

14. HisWordIsTruth

The entirety of saved folks across the world. Why can't "we" just believe what the Bible says about things? God gave us His Word EXACTLY how He wanted us to have it. You believe that don't you revmitchell.

Revmitchell unless you can come up with some honest to goodness proof to back up your claim I would prefer that you refer to me as my screen name if you don't mind. You seem to be short on proof and what "little" proof you did try to put forward can back to bite ya :). USA and South American aren't even close :laugh:

Why as you? Because I want to know what you believe on the matter. I believe it was you that told me I was incorrect, so I would like to know was Paul lying or telling the Truth?

Again you told me how wrong I was on "this" thread which happens to be dealing with what must I do to be saved. So again was Paul telling the Truth or was he lying? It's really a simple question. You can start the conversation with yes he was telling the Truth or no he wasn't. Now you are going to have some explaining to do with either answer, but let's just start with yes or no, shall we? And "we" means me and you :).

15. HisWordIsTruth

NOTHING . . . it's called a diversion I think :).

Exactly!

16. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bite me ?:laugh: :BangHead:

17. HisWordIsTruth

WOW. I don't think anymore needs to be said that that.

18. standingfirminChrist

There was no accusation from me, HisWordIsTruth. I simply asked you a question and you got on the defensive.

Here is my original question:

A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

#58 standingfirminChrist, Apr 14, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  19. standingfirminChrist

Scripture demands repentance, confession, and believing for Salvation

Repentance: Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Believing and Confession: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation.

Believing alone does not save.

But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

20. standingfirminChrist

I did a search for the words "millenial exclusion" and "banned." Guess what? only one thread on the BB had those three words in it. And they were not associated.

Wanna try again?

There is not a statement in any of the threads that say 'if you believe in millenial exclusion you will be banned.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.