1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grace and discipleship

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by nunatak, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HisWordIsTruth

HisWordIsTruth New Member

Webdog you just can't make up your mind can you. First you were defending me against these accusations and now you yourself have "jumped" on the bandwagon.

Did you take a "poll" to see if this was the way you needed to lean now :).

2. HisWordIsTruth

Well here's more proof that you folks don't have a clue in what you are talking about, because I don't believe a believer will spend a 1000 years in hell for sinning.

You all obviously have some unresolved issues with this person. Why you are placing your issues with him on me I'm not sure.

Once again you have no "real" proof that I am this person you are claiming to be. The only thing you all have given is circumstantial at best. We all know that doesn't stand up.

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I defended the notion that both calvinism and arminianism are wrong in regards to the "P". I have always though you held the correct view about justification and sanctification, but not when the ME garbage starts flowing. That is where we part ways soteriologically speaking.
    Man, give it up. Revmitchell got you dead to rights with your duplicate post of JJump's! Sin is sin...and deception is lying. How many days in outer darkness will you need to work off for all of this deception?

4. standingfirminChrist

Your statement that I would be surprised if I saw my brother at the JSOC tells me you do hold to the ME doctrine.

Melvin died a drunkard. No drunkard will inherit the kingdom.

The JSOC is for the saved and yet you infer that I will be surprised to see him at the JSOC. By the authority of God's Holy Word, I can tell you Melvin will stand before throne, but it will not be at the JSOC. Melvin's judgment will be a thousand years after the saved are judged for their works.

5. HisWordIsTruth

NO. What you bolded is that he was afraid. Repetance is NOT the same thing as being afraid. It's just absolutely mind-boggling that you put the words down and bold them and just blatantly disregard what you type and bold to put your own verbage into the text. Simply amazing.

Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven.

This says we have to confess "him". Nowhere do we see the jailor confessing Jesus Christ.

I'm guessing this is actually your "proof" text: that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord,

NOWHERE in Acts 16 does the jailor "confess" Jesus as Lord". You can not say because he asked a question he was "confessing". That doesn't line up with Scripture.

6. HisWordIsTruth

That's about as good as saying that I'm this person because our church has the same initials :). You folks are grasping at whatever you can get your hands on so you don't have to eat crow.

7. standingfirminChrist

What about outer darkness, HisWordIsTruth? Will some saved people be cast into outer darkness? Notice I did not say hell, nor did I say it in my previous question. Will they spend time in outer darkness?

8. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Let's see, he's 2 for 2...and he has stated he banned you on his board when you USED THE SAME NAME AS YOU ARE USING NOW.

Why won't you answer Amy's direct question? Are you JJump?

9. HisWordIsTruth

Once again you can't even get the reference correct. I said WOULDN'T YOU BE SURPRISED . . . let me explain for you in simple terms what that means.

That means that maybe your understanding of Scripture is incorrect and if that is the case and your brother does end up there WOULDN'T YOU BE SURPRISED. And I think the answer to that is an astounding yes!

I don't know your brother. I don't know if he will be there or not and I don't pretend to know. But if for some reason he does end up there I'd love to see the look on your face :).

10. HisWordIsTruth

Where do you find this? Now I was banned from another board.

11. HisWordIsTruth

This witch hunt is amazing. You all have no "real" proof. I have said that I don't believe a believer will spend a 1000 years in hell for sinning and yet you all still can't let this go.

Let me ask you all a question. What did this guy do to you all to create this vileness towards him?

12. standingfirminChrist

HisWordIsTruth, were you or were you not a BB member who used the name J. Jump in the past. Did you not have another screen name of OHM on the BB as well?

Are you Jason Jump?

13. HisWordIsTruth

standingfirm do you have any "real" evidence that I did. OHM. Now I'm three different people . . . this keeps getting better and better as we go along. Who is OHM?

Are you folks really that deprived of entertainment. Laughter is good for the body and I'm getting some big laughs in!

I know it's hard to stay focused on Scripture when it refutes what you are saying every time you post.

14. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Additional Information for HisWordIsTruth in his profile:

Date of Birth:
    May 2, 1973 Age:
    34 Location:
    America Denomination(Baptist, Methodist, Catholic...):
    Baptist Home Church:
    WBC Statement of Salvation:
    Because I have faith in the death and shed blood of the Lamb of God Jesus Christ!

Additional Information for seekinghistruth (who is banned for ME) in his profile:

USA Denomination(Baptist, Methodist, Catholic...):
    Baptist Home Church:
    WBC Statement of Salvation:
    Faith in the substitutionary death and shed blood of the Lamb of God Jesus Christ.

15. standingfirminChrist

Still refuse to answer the question, eh. Just confirms to all who read these posts their beliefs.

Are you, or are you not a poster who was banned on this board last year? Are you Jason Jump?

Instead of answering no, you seem to be trying to dodge the questions... making you look all the more guilty of what webdog has said... that you are indeed Jason Jump

16. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

You are pathetic. If you are not Jason, it would be very easy to just say you aren't him. I think you believe if you don't admit it, you are not being deceptive. That's not the case. Lying is lying. Better hope you don't pass away in this state or you will be spending a 1000 year vacation in a place you don't want to be.

17. HisWordIsTruth

Can you show me where SeekingHisTruth ever posted a statement showing support for ME?

18. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Do you believe the following:

6. We believe that in order to enter into the millennial Kingdom age and reign with Christ, a chosen disciple must be qualified in this age by suffering faithfully (Mt. 5:10-12; Lk. 9:62; 2 Thes. 1:5; 2 Tim. 2:11-12; Acts 14:22; Rev. 20:4-6).

http://www.1-heart.org/statement_of_faith.htm

19. HisWordIsTruth

I'M PATHETIC. That's hilarious. You folks accuse me of something you can't prove and you get mad because I won't answer your questions and do your job for you and I'M PATHETIC :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Keep them laughs coming.

If I am who you say I am then you all should be able to prove it with more than coincidences.

20. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

why would you care? Rather curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.