1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grace Awakening

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Journeyman1, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Journeyman1

Journeyman1 New Member

Has anyone read this book by Chuck Swindoll?

The Grace Awakening

Book

The Grace Awakening is not a book for the faint-hearted. It is a bold and needed declaration for pastor's, Christian leaders, for missionaries, for young and old believers alike. It is a compelling call to accept the grace that has been freely given, to enthusiastically embrace and carefully protect the freedom it provides, and to experience the joyful and abundant life that God desires for us.

http://www.insight.org/CDA/Store/Detail.asp?ProductID=1008256&ProdCode=GRAHB

jman

2. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

I have that book and it is one of the very best Christian books that I have ever read, I could heartilly reccomend it to anyone.

In fact any book written by Chuck Swindoll would be well worth a look! [​IMG]

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It builds some "straw man" legalists out of most fundamentalists and that is unfortunate. But 99% of the book is RIGHT ON and "must reading" for everyone.

It is my recommendation to EVERYONE who grew up in fundamentalism to read. And I give a copy at every ordination to the new pastor!