1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Graduating this Saturday (May 14)!!!

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Batt4Christ, May 12, 2011.

1. Batt4Christ

Batt4Christ Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well - after several years, schedule/family/life/ministry juggling, I will finally receive my degree this weekend!

I don't want to come across as a salesman, nor as a spammer, but I would like to put a bug in folk's ears that may be looking for a fully-accredited seminary experience (SACS & ATS), at a cost FAR lower than most (if not all - I honestly have not shopped every accredited seminary around).

Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary - Jacksonville, TX (with an extension campus in Conway, Arkansas - which is fully accredited on its own!!!), is a theologically conservative, Baptist seminary with a focus on theology, and expository preaching.

For more info (degrees/requirements/other data and contact info):

http://bmats.edu

I cannot speak enough of the personal relationships I have developed as a result of my time as a BMATS student, which include bonds with professors who take a personal interest in each and every student - helping to apply classroom knowledge with real-life practice.

2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Congratulations :thumbsup:

3. Greektim

Greektim Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Congrats!!!

What degree did you earn???

4. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Congratulations. That is a great achievement :)

5. Siberian

Siberian New Member

Congratts!!!

6. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

Congratulation!!!

7. browes

browes New Member

Congrats on your degree!

I obtained my undergrad degree from Central Baptist College in Conway, and I had courses with the professor that heads up the extension program. I wanted to enroll in the seminary, but the schedule didn't work well with my job or ministry. It looked like a very good program.

8. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

Congratulations I just got my Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies, 6 May this year. Trying to decide whether to go on and get my masters.