Great Laptop!

Discussion in 'Computers & Website Forum' started by Gina B, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Gina B

Gina B
    Expand Collapse

The kids each get a laptop when going to college, and the newbie just got hers yesterday.

Check this out!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KB3MXH4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1408035487&sr=8-1&pi=SX200_QL40

I am so impressed with this thing. It is one powerful laptop! She said the Beats thing lets her sing into it. (voice is one of her classes) I don't know much about it, but never saw a laptop that has all these sound adjustments!

Two of the others have Macs and I don't like those as much. They were more expensive too, but don't seem to offer as much. Maybe the cost of laptops is dropping - or HP just offers more for better prices than Apple? (then again, I always had issues with Macs, preference thing)

Time will tell how it holds up, but out of the box? I am in love. I never really much wanted a laptop for myself, but this is making me reconsider what I may get for myself in the future.

2. exscentric

exscentric
    Expand Collapse

My wife has had two hp slimlines and loves hp, they just sit there and run :) unlike some others we have that I constantly had to tinker with :)