1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Great video...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ex-Fundy, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Ex-Fundy

Ex-Fundy New Member

Anyone who wants to know the truth... should watch this.

Click the link

2. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Yawn. :sleeping_2:

3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

College Republicans...following the example of their President.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Yawn all you want. These people are losers. They fly their flags on their cars as they fly down the interstate in their BMWs, they sing "God Bless America," they say CHARGGE, we support the American troops. Their talk is hallow. They think the war is a large video game.

These no loads have NO idea what sacrifice for freedom is, they have no idea what combat is like, or what it means to have a loved one over there.

It is enough to make a true patriot throw up. If I had my way, I would put everyone of these stuffed shirts in a C 130, fly over Iraq, put a parachutte on them, and shove them out the door.

This is the best thing all the non contributers could do.
    [​IMG]
    These ingrates are great at flapping their jaws, but will not lift one finger for this country.

MP, we disagree a lot, but you are right on this time.

Oh, these are just like the VP, not one finger lifted in service to this nation. And this post goes for the rest of you that believe sacrifice for our nation is someone else's job.

Ex-fundy, thanks for the link.

#4 saturneptune, Aug 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2007
  5. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

A dispicable piece of left wing propaganda.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The ranks of the Republican Party and the warvangelicals are chocked full of chickenhawks.

Even as one who is anti-draft I loved the bumper sticker: Draft College Republicans.

If we do have another draft I think that college Republicans and the warvangelicals should be the first ones drafted.

#6 KenH, Aug 12, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2007
  7. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    #7 KenH, Aug 12, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2007
  8. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Then put your money where your mouth is. Join up and lead the charge.

9. Timsings

Timsings Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was particularly impressed with Tom DeLay's comment about what we've lost because of abortion. Whether you support or oppose abortion, the suggestion that, if 30 million people had not been aborted, we would not need the illegal aliens we are dealing with now is abominable. It shows a callous devaluation of human life, and suggests that all those aborted would have been good for would be to populate the servant class. Is that the real reason for the opposition to abortion?

Tim Reynolds

10. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

You know Tim, I noticed the very same thing. However, it is about what I expect from this despicable human being.

11. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Well another way of looking at this is that all the Democrat candidates have said they'd bring the troops out of Iraq and 'redeploy' them. Many Dems have been saying for years that Afghanistan is the place to be, the place where we should be fighting Al Queda. Obama even wants to expand it into Pakistan. Yet there's been no stampede of enlistments among them or their family members, and I've heard no one brand them as 'Chickenhawks'.

And does anybody really think that the troops resent cheerleading from those at home who are not serving? You've got to be kidding.

12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    A good point.

However, that still doesn't excuse the chickenhawks among young conservatives.

13. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

I see you are following your own precedent. You keep this up we'll all have to follow suit.

Well what can you say? I think everybody should do their time, but that's just me.

I do know, from listening to my son and others, that those guys over there do appreciate the cards and care packages from strangers back home. It makes their time go a little easier. And it sure beats being called a war criminal.