1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Great White Throne Question

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by mozier, Jun 15, 2004.

1. mozier

mozier New Member

I have been perplexed about one thing about the Great White Throne Judgment, and so I hope someone here can help.

I know that we will not be judged at this judgment, for this one is only for those not saved. Yet will we who are saved still be able to observe it? As witnesses, perhaps?

I would appreciate any insight on this.

mozier

2. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

3. North Carolina Tentmaker

The great white throne judgment occurs in Revelation 20:11-15. The Bible says
    As believers we will have already been judged, this judgment is for the unbelievers only. Your question was
    I think this is impossible to answer for certain. There seems no reason to think we will not be able to witness this. God has made no secret of it. I would think yes, we will witness it and see this judgment, perhaps seated at the side of Christ. John saw it, why not us? Yet I cannot give you a verse that says for sure we will.

4. amixedupmom

amixedupmom Guest

I can give an opinion on this.

I'm not sure if God would want us to see or be aware of the judgement of Lost loved ones. I'm thinking that no we will not be able to be there. I'm thinking it would not be a happy time.