1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by panicbird, Mar 3, 2005.

1. panicbird

panicbird New Member

What do you know about this school? It is unaccredited, I know, but how is it academically? How are its degrees looked upon?

Lon

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Lon,

What is your question?

Besides the fact that it is in Taylors, SC? And Geneva Reformed Seminary is in Greenville?

Wayne

[ March 03, 2005, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: El_Guero ]

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well I have a copy of their catalog (somewhere). I recall that it seemed very academically sound. I think it is a very small school (not sure about that however).

Martin

4. panicbird

panicbird New Member

Thanks Martin. It is a small school (around 80 students total).

I was wanting to hear from someone with first or perhaps second hand knowledge of the school. I would especially like to hear from someone who has done distance learning through them.

Lon

5. Spoudazo

Spoudazo New Member

Ummm, it's like 2 minutes from my house! I can take some pictures of it in about a week or two (paernts are going on a trip and are borrowing my digi. camera) [​IMG]