1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Greetings in Jesus

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by nel4jc, Jan 28, 2002.

1. nel4jc

nel4jc Guest

Hello SaggyWoman
    GREETINGS IN JESUS
    My name is LAURA and work with children for ten years,and i like to know about your work.I am interested in this ministry and i would like to know hau you help children to know more about JESUS and how you help the teachers to do a best work.I live in ROUMANIA-EUROPE....
    GOD BLESS YOU. :rolleyes:
    italics added by Squire Robertsson

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: The Squire ]

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Hello, Laura, and welcome to the Baptist Board.

So, you want to know about my work? I am responsible for anything that has to do with children in my church, from nursery (caring for babies) up through 11 year olds.

I coordinate a group of leaders who work with their groups of leaders who work with children.

We have a group of teachers responsible for teaching each age level (birth through 11 year olds) stories in the Bible and what the Bible means for us to do.

We have a group of leaders responsible for teaching children about missions, missionaries, and how to reach out to a lost community and world.

We have a group of leaders who teach children about music and worship. They often put on musicals for our church.

We train workers by example how to work with children and lead them to a saving knowledge of Christ. We have discipleship for the children through many of our activities and camps and Bible clubs and schools.

We provide supplies and curriculum for our teachers and take them to training opportunities as they are available.

The leaders of all these groups and I often meet together to plan and adjust or calendars.

I have been to Ukraine before, with hopes of helping some of the Ukrainians learn how to help to reach their children for Christ, but was unable to do so this past year.. . How close is Romania to Ukraine?