1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Greg Laurie's son dies in crash

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Debby in Philly, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Debby in Philly

Debby in Philly Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The son of pastor and evangelist Greg Laurie was killed in a car crash yesterday. Christopher Laurie, age 33, served as art director for Harvest Crusades, and leaves behind a young daughter, and a wife who is expecting their second child in November. Please pray for the family.

2. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Oh my goodness!!! I am sorry to hear of this. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

following-Him

3. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: ......

4. queenbee

queenbee Member

I can't imagine! My son is roughly the same age. May God give comfort and peace to the Laurie family.

5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

May God continue to comfort this family during their grief.

I don't want to be found talking (typing) negative about this families who have lost a brother,husband,father,or son, but we are reminded as Christians we have a responsiblity to be a witness in whatever we are doing.

According to the CA newspaper(maybe the fact were not correct in the article)but they said that Christopher Laurie had several (I cannot remember the exact amount) speeding tickets. The accident happened when he was driving too fast in a lane for cars with more than one person and he was the only one in the car at the time of the wreck. Please we need all of you and we don't want to happen because we were breaking the law.

I have great sympathy for this family and for his wife who will soon be having another daugther to care for with a dad. How sad! Could this have been prevented?

Please I am not the judge. But I want to warn us all to be responsible in what we do including when we are behind of the wheel of a car!