1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Growing Doubts on Palin Take a Toll, Poll Finds

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by JustChristian, Oct 31, 2008.

1. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Based on things I've read and observed about Palin she strikes me as a person who doesn't take advice or care what advisers think. I think she makes up her mind and your either on board or you're out. I believe her staff meetings are basically to tell her staff what she decided to do and to instruct them to make it happen. I don't think she cares about bipartisanship or her own party, instead she just pushes forward despite opposition.

It also scares me that she ran AK via a Yahoo account. One has to wonder why the Governor who says she's a reformer and promotes open government wouldn't use her government secured account to do official governor business.

Here is a testament to her hands off unless she's interested approach to the job.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0908/13736.html

2. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

You're scared?
    What, when Palin is expected to read peoples minds as in this interview with Charlie Gibson?
    I wish you would show me 2 incidents where Obama was asked such a trick question!

No........even his VP running mate blows up if the questions get harder or more on target.....turn tails and runs taking his marbles with him....Joe Biden!

If you don't like Palin's answers, did you consider that chances are she nor McCain has coaxed the media the way the Obama campaign has as to what topics would and would not be discussed? Do you really believe the media, which is controlled by about 6 monopolies here in the states, and is getting a lot of campaign advertising dollars from the 6 to 1 monies from the Obama camp is going to be unbiased.....when it makes the best business sense for them to support the one they want to win? Who will remember them with benevolent legislation and perks in the future if they win..... you really believe they've been without bias? You really think they've given Palin or McCain a fair chance? You really think we can make a fair judgement based upon interviews by the media when we don't know what goes on the cutting floor?

You own your half baked opinion!

3. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

I don't understand the connection with "reading minds." I do understand that she was found guilty of misusing her power as Gov. to go after the man who divorsed her sister. Her husband is also inordinately involved in the affairs o0f state in Alaska spending half his time in the Gov. office posing as someone who has the power of an elected official. We don't need these kinds of people in national office. Period.

4. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

And to mention politicians who are less than truthful, she says she was cleared of all legal and ethical wrong doing. Either she can't read or she is a big liar.