1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gulags for U.S. citizens in final planning stages

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by TheBibleSender, Mar 3, 2006.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

There is a difference between hate and contempt. One that has read those red letters in the new testament could say that there were those that Jesus held in contempt. Usually the ruling elite, both sects. ;)

Welcome to the board SuperBaptist. [​IMG]

Just so long as you only oppose democrats. Opposition to Dubya's big government is tantamount to treason on this board. :D

2. SuperBaptist

SuperBaptist New Member

Jesus was not a Republican, I am quite sure. Oh, no, was he a "bleeding heart liberal?"

3. SuperBaptist

SuperBaptist New Member

You know, if I were the anti-Christ, I think I would seek recognition as a religious leader among the Christians. Yeah, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Maybe with all my worldly charm, I'd become the head of the Southern Baptist Convention or maybe even the US, or like in "The Inferno", the Pope!

Let's not assume all of our leaders are angels. Beware of the Beast!

4. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

That's funny: I never saw the word "hate" in the post you referenced.

Again, the word "hate" was never used in the post you referenced.

If you can show us where the person who posted this stated that they hated anyone, by all means share it with us. If you cannot, then you are jumping to unwarranted conclusions based upon your perceptions about the poster.

BiR

5. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Hey,

I totally forgot to go down and take pictures of your alma mater. I am currently in Charlotte, NC, on my way to Ohio for a few days, but I will try to remember to go down there and get them.

Hope all is well with you,
    BiR

6. standingfirminChrist

Blessed as always, thanks. Hope all is well with you.

Just got my cordless mouse and cordless keyboard hooked up today, so no more tangles!!