1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Gun-free zone"? So what? PA student stabs 20 at high school

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, Apr 9, 2014.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

OK, gun control advocates, quiz time: How effective was the school "gun-free zone"?

A. Not at all
    B. Not at all
    C. Not at all
    D. All of the above

Next: Critics vilify National Knife Association for making knives so readily available.

[/sarcasm]

Oh, and there's this, too:
    Wouldn't want to attempt to make a judgment from 1,300 miles away, but he sounds like the kind of kid who would have brought a gun to school, once upon a time. But now they've got metal detectors, School Resource Officers, cameras, etc. So, instead, he brought a knife. And gun control advocates have always claimed "that wouldn't happen." :rolleyes:

#1 thisnumbersdisconnected, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
  2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Spose it will get hard cutting the steak with a fork and spoon when they make knives illegal.

When I was that age I was skinny and didn't talk much, guess I failed. Now small nontalkitive kids will have to take talking classes and eat like mad so they can be obese because the are obviously starved and anti social.

Just an aside when one of our boys was in grade school they wanted to send him to counseling because he was quiet. The teacher said that was abnormal. When I said, "I'm very quiet also, am I also abnormal?" she hung up the phone :)