Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'News / Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Aug 27, 2015.
And the majority of those gun related homicides are in liberal controlled cities where gun laws are excessive. New Orleans, Detroit, Baltimore, Oakland, Newark, St. Louis, Miami, Richmond VA, Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
Recently the Sheriff in Detroit I think it was told the public that they should arm themselves. Within a month they had approved hundreds of new ccl permits and then within months following that the crime rate dropped.
If we clean up these liberal controlled cities that number (if even correct) will drop drastically.
Absolutely correct! (Oh, you left out Chicago.)
Would love to see this same chart sans those LIBERAL UTOPIAS - the figures would make Crabby blush with shame!!:laugh:
Those other countries don't seem to be carrying their weight in helping the overpopulation problem.
What? No Russia? Middle East countries? Or France, for that matter?
Don this does not fit in Crabby's narrative.
This is bogus.
The point has already made - why only selected countries?
What is the rate in Mexico, African countries and the Middle East?
Why only "developed" countries?
People in "undeveloped" countries must not matter to CBT. He seems to only care about white gun deaths.
Note that the chart, though the Independent and the Guardian are both U.K. newspapers, does not include England. :laugh:
Venezuela is the murder capital of the world at the moment. They murder about a seventy people every weekend in Caracas--however, those people are being murdered for a scrap of food as famine stalks the land in the rich tropical country.
Socialist Hugo Chavez was born with nothing but when he died his daughter inherited five billion dollars and is the richest person in Venezuela.
Sweden is the rape capital of the world as jihadists like to rape blond women.
Mexico has gun control, yet it is extremely violent nowadays.
The Democrats are experts in methods of eliminating populations. Their research has shown that the best way to solve the "problem" of Zionism, for example, is to allow Iran to develop an atomic bomb and drop it on Israel the day Obama has to leave the White House. Guns are obsolete compared to atomic bombs, although atomic bombs may cause climate change.
Ummm, these countries were selected because they're the ones that makes the US look bad. Here's the old data from 2012:
I'm positive that CTB can supply us with reputable data to disprove all of the negative posts that call into question his chart in his OP. :thumbsup:
What is insane--to use Crabtown's word of insane--is America's lack of treatment for the mentally ill, who are responsible for many of these cold-blooded murders.
However, the coldest murder of all will be when Iran starts dropping atomic bombs the day Kerry/Obama leave office.
The old white socialist countries that Democrats dream about are becoming pits of Islamic extremism--no one wants to live in those God-forsaken European countries. Tourism is no longer safe there. Prague is another Amsterdam with accompanying violence.
Homocides by firearms per 1 million people....
New Zealand: 1.6
Percentage blacks in population...
New Zealand: Insignificant
Hmmm- Crabby tells us that the USA has a high murder rate by firearm.
Lets take a look at the murder rate by all means.
Here is a list of the top 25 countries - where in the top 25 do you think is the USA?
Based on United Nations Office on Drugs & Crime (This is the link that Salty provided in his post.), here's a brief summary of the top 10 countries with the world's highest gun homicide rate along with comments supplied by that UN Office.
One should note that seven of the top ten nations on this list are located either in Central America or in the Caribbean Sea. The remaining three nations are located in sub-Saharan Africa.
1) Honduras, Rate = 90.4 per 100,000 population [Note: All rates in this list are based on this ratio of gun homicide rates per 100,000 population.]. A major tourist attraction country in Central America. Being relatively unfamiliar with this country, tourists are often targeted as victims of crime.
2) Venezuela, Rate = 53.7. This South American nation is wracked "with a pervasive and unusually high occurrence of homicides." Almost a fifth of its native population state that they don't feel safe walking alone at night.
3) Belize, Rate = 44.7%. At a size of only 8,800 sq.mi., this is one of the most dangerous small countries in the world. Half of the reported murders occur in its capital city of Belize City. This small nation is especially known for being a midway point of drug traffic from Columbia and the US.
4) El Salvador , Rate = 41.2%. A nation noted for its high rates of juvenile delinquency and gang-related "turf wars." About 60% of its crime rate is due to these two major problems that beset this country of only 8,824 sq.mi. in size.
5) Guatemala, Rate = 40%. There are approximately 100 murders a month in this nation of about 16 million population--which is close to the combined populations of the states of AL, AK, & AR.
6) Jamaica, Rate = 39.3%. Murders are frequent in this island nation's capital city of Kingston. Some attribute this high crime rate in its capital city to the fact that it is also a major tourist attraction.
7) Lesotho, Rate = 38%. More than half of this small African nation of only 11,720 sq.mi. population of nearly 2 million live below the poverty level. This is one factor that most likely contributes to its high crime rate.
8) Swaziland, Rate = 33.8%. This tiny African kingdom's 1,000,000 people living in only 17,364 sq.mi. has been "decimated by enormous criminality, extreme poverty, and diseases such has tuberculosis and AIDS." The average life expectancy is only about 50 years.
9) Saint Kitts & Nevis, Rate = 33.6%. Its 50,000 population is one that "obviously doesn't mind killing each other" for almost any reason.
10) South Africa, Rate = 31%. This nation of 54 million has consistently a very high rate of murders, assaults, and rapes. More than 50 people are murdered per day.
These are just the top ten of the 25 countries with high homicide rates. You can read about the remaining 15 nations of the world at the link that Salty provided.
One observation I've noticed is that most of the ten of the nations I've listed are relatively small and very unstable countries. While most of them are supposedly constitutional republics, the ones that hold power in most of these nations do so with a firm grip on that nation's government.
Which is why a number of them have immigration problems.
We've also aborted more babies than anywhere else in the world. What do you say about that? :tear:
I don't know why the UK gun homicide rate for the U.K. isn't shown on the list.
I read recently that our annual number of gun murders is about the same as your daily rate. The U.S. population is about 5 times that of the U.K.
Before anyone asks, I cannot vouch for the accuracy of these figures. I read them in a newspaper. If they are correct, then Britain has a lower rate than any country on the list, which is possible since it is very hard to get a gun over here.
It's a bit worrying to see Lesotho so high up the list since I'm going there in a fortnight! However, I survived two weeks in the USA a year or two ago.
I have survived several decades here. The secret is to avoid certain neighborhoods. I think there is an app...
It's simpler than that. If you are on, or near, Martin Luther King Boulevard...get out of dodge.