1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Guns and People

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by th1bill, Jan 19, 2013.

1. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are wrong, you're not in contention with me over this, you are disputing a nation wide Church Survey done in the mid-eighties y the Barna Group. There is actually no reason to dislike the survey, no, ideed! To the Saved Man, Woman, or child, it places them in the middle of the Mission Field each and every Sunday.

Distraction done?

2. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I, so, dislike Ditto Heads but, "DITTO."

3. Monster

Monster New Member

You really need to work on reading comprehension. You also might want to work on how you equate your personal take on things to God's truth. Your first sentence encapsulates my point.

What straw man?

What logical assumptions? That's nearly, but not definitely oxymoronic.

How many different iterations or which of the Baptist theologies are you referring to?

God alone knows where the souls of those children abide. I personally believe they reside with him as it seems, you do as well. They didn't however die in a bubble. There's a lot more cause and effect than, here to there in a twinkling.

If you ever meet a parent of a lost child, I hope you're able to express sentiments beyond "they're better off dead." Of course I'm operating on the assumption that though any parent would be joyful to know their little one was residing with the Everlasting Father, they'd prefer to live a long and meaningful life before that transition, transpired.

4. Monster

Monster New Member

th1bill, I concede.

This dialogue we're attempting to have is either bearing no fruit at best or rotten fruit, which is unfortunate. I don't see either as edifying or beneficial. It feels more and more like a monologue, no matter how we proceed.

Maybe one day we'll learn how to communicate better with one another, until then I'll do my best in the future to avoid your threads. I do not want or intend to offend you. If I have up to this point, I offer my apologies.

Until then...