1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

H.R.226 - Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction for our Streets Act

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 17, 2013.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

A BILL To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow a credit against tax for surrendering to authorities certain assault weapons.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction for our Streets Act''.

SEC. 2. ASSAULT WEAPON TURN-IN CREDIT. (a) In General.--Subpart A of part IV of subchapter A of chapter 1 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 is amended by inserting before section 26 the following new section:

``SEC. 25E. ASSAULT WEAPON TURN-IN CREDIT.

CONTINUE . . .

2. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

People need to be vigilant on this. The liberals have a history of coercion through these types of means.

I cannot speak for all but my Constitutional rights are not for sale.

3. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Same here!! Neither my Constitutional rights nor my firearms are for sale:thumbs::thumbs:

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

As "Fast And Furious" as all these gun control measure are being introduced on top of the huge media propaganda campaign to demonize guns and gun ownership I have to wonder how long this has been planned.

It seems to coordinated to be just a bunch of liberal democrats jumping on the bandwagon.

#4 poncho, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013